Who all going | Golden Skate

Who all going

Kasey

Medalist
I'm going and haven't gotten tickets yet either...HMMMMMM! What gives???

Kasey

Jhar55

Medalist
Haven't recived my tickets yet either was told it would be mid september before they are mailed. But then mine is booked through a travel agent.

ladybug

On the Ice
I ordered my tickets for the 23rd and the 24th today. They said to expect the tickets within 48 hours of the competition. This will be the first competition I have ever attended and I am so excited.

Ladybug

anya_angie

Final Flight
My friend Ruby is driving all the way from Baltimore to meet me for the very first time and she insists on going to SA with me! I'm very excited.

She has blue hair, I will have red then (hopefully someone will help me with the dye LOL) and we will be sitting in section B22, we invite anyone near us to chat with us!

Kitty

Rinkside
Hi there !

My sister and I were invited by a friend of ours to go but unfortunately we wont be able to make it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Enjoy the competition and let us know about it ! :)

During the ice dancing competition look at the French couple Bentley-Pernet and let me know what you think about them ! They're brillant and have a very modern style. I hope you'll enjoy their music. :agree:

Take care

Kitty

Jill

On the Ice
I went to Skate America in '95, the last time it was held here in Pittsburgh, and I had a blast! Oh, and BTW, sorry I stepped on your jacket, hun :sheesh: !

No seriously, a good place to see the skaters is at the hotel across the street. I think it's they Hyatt, but I could be wrong. I got to say hi to Todd, Nicole, Michael Shmerkin, who is a total babe, by the way, and lots of others. They were all really friendly and cheerfully signed our programs.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it this year, and I hope you all have as much fun as I did!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
JillLaQ said:
I went to Skate America in '95, the last time it was held here in Pittsburgh, and I had a blast! Oh, and BTW, sorry I stepped on your jacket, hun :sheesh: !

No seriously, a good place to see the skaters is at the hotel across the street. I think it's they Hyatt, but I could be wrong. I got to say hi to Todd, Nicole, Michael Shmerkin, who is a total babe, by the way, and lots of others. They were all really friendly and cheerfully signed our programs.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it this year, and I hope you all have as much fun as I did!

This year they seem to be here at the Marriott across the street. So far I have seen:
Brian Joubert and Tarasova
Lisa Weiss
The French ice dancers, Bentley and whatever
John Baldwin and family
Julia Obertas
Garrett Lucash wearing an I Hate the Yankees T shirt
Nicholas Young

and I haven't really been working at this...just going to my room on the elevator.

herios

Medalist
Where are you siitting Doris ??

DORISPULASKI said:
This year they seem to be here at the Marriott across the street. So far I have seen:
Lisa Weiss
John Baldwin and family
Julia Obertas
Nicholas Young

and I haven't really been working at this...just going to my room on the elevator.

Doris,

I am staying in the city, but if you would like to meet with me to comment on the event, look me up in B11, row C seat 9.....also, you could share your seat with me, so I can search for you...
I sufferred last night as a huge cold draft was coming onto me, I had to move for the mens, because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Please let me know and see you at the rink tonight!

Joseph

herios

Medalist
Where are you sitting Doris ??

DORISPULASKI said:
Lisa Weiss
John Baldwin and family
Julia Obertas
Nicholas Young

Doris,

I am staying in the city, but if you would like to meet with me to comment on the event, look me up in B11, row C seat 9.....also, you could share with me what is your seat, so I can search for you...
I sufferred last night as a huge cold draft was coming onto me, I had to move for the mens, because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Please let me know and see you at the rink tonight!

Joseph

:)