Good fluff piece | Golden Skate

Good fluff piece

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Let's watch something fun! Is there any fluff piece this season that you find interesting or funny? Share with us here? You can also share a more informational or less-casual fluff piece, like the skaters were interviewed personally, semi-formal etc. It's one of the ways that we can know more about a skater.

Or you can also share the fluff piece from the past that you have recently discovered. For me, I found this. Like, why did they make her film this??? Btw is she now still Pasha or she changed it back to Oksana already?

Sam L

Medalist
I can't watch it at the moment because I'm trying to save my data and I'm out but wasn't the whole name change thing because of Oksana Baiul and she didn't want to be mistaken as her?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't watch it at the moment because I'm trying to save my data and I'm out but wasn't the whole name change thing because of Oksana Baiul and she didn't want to be mistaken as her?

It was...I have no idea why but somehow I stumbled onto this whole thing the other day (the internet effect where you look up one thing and end up somewhere completely different I think!) and Pasha was going on about how "the other Oksana became criminal" (I think she got busted for drunk driving?) and someone mixed them up and she was just so annoyed by it.

On topic...this Fluff piece about Plushy vs Yagudin is a favourite of mine, it's so dramatic! As well as having the best example of shade throwing I've ever seen - "NOTHING", I laugh whenever I think about it.

Sam L

Medalist
^ Oh yeah I've seen it now. Didn't she say she wanted to win an Oscar as well. It was so funny, I love them both. The good old 90s. And omg just reminded me how good looking Evgeny Platov was.

blackey

On the Ice
Speaking of this season:

- the one very recent about Eric compose music for Patrick, it's just a very rare combination I'm so glad they dig the story behind it, I personally love the whole thing.

- very short one: at the beginning of the season when PJ interview Patrick and Scott interrupt and pretend he's a reporter.

- and the v/m newlywed game lol. super cute.

- also shibsibs' vlogs. does that count?

will add the links later.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Let's watch something fun! Is there any fluff piece this season that you find interesting or funny? Share with us here? You can also share a more informational or less-casual fluff piece, like the skaters were interviewed personally, semi-formal etc. It's one of the ways that we can know more about a skater.

Or you can also share the fluff piece from the past that you have recently discovered. For me, I found this. Like, why did they make her film this??? Btw is she now still Pasha or she changed it back to Oksana already?

That was AWESOME!!!!! Thank you for posting that clip.....:thank: :bow::rock: