Audience for 200 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Audience for 200

Fossi

Final Flight
All that Jazz said:
:sheesh: Again, Fossi, before pointing your fingers at BAD "Europeans" :D you better ask yourself, and first of all only YOURSELF!, what might be the reasons for the "anti-Americanism" you're whining about. In fact your posts are full of blind nationalism, prejudices and non-knowledge.

I am LMAO at your post AllthatJazz. You know nothing about me, yet think you are proving some kind of a point?

Have you ever been to the United States? Instead of suggesting that Americans go to Europe, maybe you should expand your limited knowledge of Americans and come over here. As I've stated, I've been to Europe and am very well educated, studied in Europe for a semester and met many, many people, so please don't try to patronize me. You know nothing about me, and based on some of your assumptions, you haven't been out much.
Again, the Olympics are in International event. If these fans didn't want the criticisms they are facing......they shouldn't have behaved that way in the first place.
Peace.

Last edited:

tdnuva

On the Ice
Fossi said:
I am LMAO at your post AllthatJazz. You know nothing about me, yet think you are proving some kind of a point?

Sorry Fossi - I can't laugh about your posts. They are insulting to over half a billion people. And AllthatJazz like all of us judges you according to your posts.

All that Jazz

Rinkside
Fossi, I'm sorry for being that wrong, but the quite unique standard of your posts didn't give exactly the impression of an well "educated" person. Anyway, thank you for inviting me to visit the United States, but as a matter of fact I'm not the one with tons of prejudices in my mind! :D