Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season | Page 1575 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I's possible that Yuzuru's is the only pair of pants that look shiny because the spotlight is on him? And maybe everyone else also got shiny pants? :confused:

I suppose tomorrow's show won't be aired, but somebody knows when will be any TV broadcast?

Here you go. Courtesy of yude and Specs.

The site was updated, BS asahi will broadcast Makuhari show on May 28, from 9 pm to 10:54 pm (Japan time).

http://www.bs-asahi.co.jp/event/lineup/000105/

He might be able to do an 3A-1Lo-3Loop? That would also be interesting.

Some more broadcast information, the Kobe Fantasy on ice will be broadcast, June12th, Noon,12:00~2:54

yude

Record Breaker
too bad.
But with a cast as crowded with stars as this, I guess 2 programs is too much to ask.

Yeah, I agree he is going to skate only one program. According to the reports, OP was wonderful and Yuzuru did exact EXILE dance on the ice. I'm looking forward to it!!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yeah, I agree he is going to skate only one program. According to the reports, OP was wonderful and Yuzuru did exact EXILE dance on the ice. I'm looking forward to it!!

Me too! hopefully, there will be some short cilps before the whole thing is broadcast on the 28th.

yude

Record Breaker
It's amazing no one tries to report until show is over, they are following the rule :biggrin: :agree:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Maybe he doesn't have the SP ready yet and skated something familiar? Or he doesn't want to debut the SP this early? *graspingatstraws*

I wanted something new. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.