Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 100 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
You're welcome, princessomega. I'm sure someone will post a link if they see it anywhere, for example in a tumblr post. They still won't be on sale for almost 19 days, so we'll have time to be on the lookout :yay:

One of the girls from yesterday Chocolate Lotto Ghana fest made a blog about the event. She seems to mention Yuzuru but Google translation sucks and it mades no sense. Can someone please read and translate http://ameblo.jp/tao-tsuchiya/entry-11916677640.html#cbox

I was hoping it was by the thirsty one :laugh: Sorry if that's offensive to anyone, I'm just kidding. I do think she was giving him a little bit of the sly eye though :p

Interspectator

Record Breaker
- a very quick translation...but only the general gist -cause I'm not good at it.

Hanyu Senshu is the same age as me but since he is a OGmedalist I was really nervous about meeting him.
But when we met and began talking he spoke really normally, like someone my age. I was surprised that he was such a friendly guy.
But when the CM presentation began and he emerged from the big present, I was even more surprised.
He was a different person entirely.
It's difficult to explain, like there was another Hanyu popping out in front of himself. There was a magnetism about him that was amazing.
To think that with this force he was able to perform figureskating which is both an art and a sport infront of the eyes of the world, made me almost cry.
When Hanyu answered questions, I got a sense of 'The World'.
Until now the WORLD STAGE had a nice but vague existence in my mind.
But from Hanyu I got a strong feeling that he was one with The World. This was the first time for me to feel such a thing so it left a great impression.
-Somethings she was trying to explain I didn't quite get in this last paragraph.
I want to prepare to go into the world in a similar way.

Wo|flax

Final Flight
R&J2 is getting better by the minute. Yellow Paganini is getting better by the minute.
If this is real they better be paying him ALL the money