Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 106 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
I think I initially had the same problem. You have to make sure that when you open a new account, you are on the international page. It won't recognize your address or ZIP Code if you are on the Japanese page. I know that Amazon Japan will definitely deliver to Los Angeles. It took me a little trial and error to find the page that allowed me to enter my address in Canada. Keep trying!

That's what it was! Thank you, you're the best!

Geo1

On the Ice
Was it mentioned somewhere that they are going to Hawaii- this is the first time I hear about it.

SuzyQ posted on August 26, 2014:

It seems that a fan met Yuzuru at a Umeboshi (Japanese pickled plum) shop in Wakayama

https://twitter.com/pandrabox_ciel/status/503896232792555520/photo/1

I can't think of any reason why Yuzuru would be in Wakayama, except on vacation. Wakayama Prefecture occupies the southernmost tip of the main island of Honshu and is famous for its hot springs (onsen). When he was presented with the airline tickets by ANA in February for a vacation with his family and he was asked where he would like to go, he said that he would like to go to an onsen (hot springs). So I am guessing that he has already had his vacation and that it was in Wakayama. I have been to Shirahama onsen in Wakayama and it is beautiful there.

darazam

On the Ice
Can someone post the link to the song of the CM again please.

It's Haru no Uta by SPITZ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94uxNQqmknk Lyrics: http://suginamimelody.livejournal.com/5422.html
In 30s version of the CM you can hear last few lines.

Kikoeru ka?
Can you hear it too?
Tooi sora ni utsuru kimi ni mo
Even you are reflected in the distant sky
Haru no uta
The song of spring
Ai mo kibou mo tsukuri hajimeru
Creating love for the first time
Saegiru na
Don't interrupt it
Dokomademo tsudzuku kono michi o
This road that goes wherever

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I think I initially had the same problem. You have to make sure that when you open a new account, you are on the international page. It won't recognize your address or ZIP Code if you are on the Japanese page. I know that Amazon Japan will definitely deliver to Los Angeles. It took me a little trial and error to find the page that allowed me to enter my address in Canada. Keep trying!
I prefer cdjapan.co.jp for buying Japanese CDs, DVDs, blu-rays.

I find their pages in English are generally better and more complete, than amazon.co.jp. And they ship internationally, of course.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
This fanwork reminds me of a quote printed in Yuzu's T-shirt: "In the end, Life doesn't matter how many breaths you take, but how many moments take your breaths away."

echotpe, I remembered that shirt, but when I clicked on the link I was expecting a more....fitting expression? His face is just- :laugh:

Haha, just imagine Pooh stealing the show! He's with him at most performances, he must have learned a thing or two from watching him all this time :rofl:

ayarose

On the Ice
Thanks for the updates guys.

I was on duty last weekend but I brought my laptop and did watch Yuzu skate. I also ended up making my co-worker interested in figure skating. She even Goggled Dai & Yuzu on her own. She said he looks like he's only 12 and was very fascinated by his love for Pooh. :laugh:

The skate wasn't a perfect performance but it was really emotional but the documentary made me cry, particularly the ojiisan who lost everything, it was really painful even if I was just watching. I couldn't imagine how Yuzuru felt facing them at that moment trying quite hard not to cry.

I think the costume for the CM was OK but the CM event had too much red. (Lotte needs a better event coordinator). The BTS was really nice though, I think it was more effective in convincing me to buy Ghana chocolate even though I prefer Meiji products.

I quite agree with Tao (who I still call her RK character Misao) when she said that Yuzu becomes a completely different person in front of a "stage".
With the Lotte ad, it means only 1 more CM deal for Yuzu right?

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I quite agree with Tao (who I still call her RK character Misao) when she said that Yuzu becomes a completely different person in front of a "stage".
ANA
LOTTE

Who else?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thanks for the updates guys.

I was on duty last weekend but I brought my laptop and did watch Yuzu skate. I also ended up making my co-worker interested in figure skating. She even Goggled Dai & Yuzu on her own. She said he looks like he's only 12 and was very fascinated by his love for Pooh. :laugh:

The skate wasn't a perfect performance but it was really emotional but the documentary made me cry, particularly the ojiisan who lost everything, it was really painful even if I was just watching. I couldn't imagine how Yuzuru felt facing them at that moment trying quite hard not to cry.

I think the costume for the CM was OK but the CM event had too much red. (Lotte needs a better event coordinator). The BTS was really nice though, I think it was more effective in convincing me to buy Ghana chocolate even though I prefer Meiji products.

GOOD, you are recruiting more fans! :biggrin: I myself turned one of my friends into a somewhat-still-closeted fs fan this year. We should be so proud of ourselves!

I totally agree re: Lotte's styling. Commercial was perfectly fine, the promo event was elementary. You don't have to be a fancy-pants coordinator to understand that matching both the outfits of the promoters and the background color to the product's color is a bad idea, nothing pops! It's just one harsh color :disapp: They needed some contrast.

(as cooper likes to say regarding Yuna in her thread) Get that $$$, Yuzuru!! :cool:

smasma

On the Ice
ANA
LOTTE

Who else?

ANA
Lotte
Monster Hunter 4G
P&G
;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24zwbt_140901-〇ブリィ_sport
New video, mostly a recap of last nights show, but also some new footage.
Hanyu enjoys eating rice with raw egg.

It's unbelievable to see how he has a mouth full of rice!! :eek: I always thought that he eats so little and so Ajinomoto-san had to teach his mom to feed him with tiny rice balls so that he won't be scared by the size of the food he eats. :laugh:

ayarose

On the Ice
I totally agree re: Lotte's styling. Commercial was perfectly fine, the promo event was elementary. You don't have to be a fancy-pants coordinator to understand that matching both the outfits of the promoters and the background color to the product's color is a bad idea, nothing pops! It's just one harsh color :disapp: They needed some contrast.

(as cooper likes to say regarding Yuna in her thread) Get that $$$, Yuzuru!! :cool:

That should have been a basic, we were taught in elementary that to attract attention to our display/presentation board, contrast in font design and size as well as background color is important.

Yup, at least get all the money IF you are made to wear such atrocities. :biggrin:

It's unbelievable to see how he has a mouth full of rice!! :eek: I always thought that he eats so little and so Ajinomoto-san had to teach his mom to feed him with tiny rice balls so that he won't be scared by the size of the food he eats. :laugh:

I'm not a big fan of TKG but I'm glad he's eating this much.