Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 148 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

ser22

On the Ice
I don't know, if that would be a truth I think he would have been withdrawed already from GP, and Mr Orser talked only about back at SA only

Maybe Kurt heard only some twist information from back ijnuiry that turned from people to people on ankle injuiry, he seems very uncertain about that info. Let's stay positive

You are right!:agree:
But I am now very worried.:eek:hwell:

AprilS

On the Ice
I don't know, if that would be a truth I think he would have been withdrawed already from GP, and Mr Orser talked only about back at SA only

Maybe Kurt heard only some twist information from back ijnuiry that turned from people to people on ankle injuiry, he seems very uncertain about that info. Let's stay positive

On the other hand, even if he does have an ankle injury, I'm not sure he's the type to withdraw :no:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
On the other hand, even if he does have an ankle injury, I'm not sure he's the type to withdraw :no:

He already skated with ankle injuiry, so he propably wouldn't withdraw if that would not be dangerous for him

at least he will have to deal attempting only one quad in LP or something :biggrin: but that is also propably not his type as he attempted both quads in world 2013 with injuiry :scowl:

trying to stay optimistic ;)

in any case, if Yuzuru will be not fully fit at COC I hope MR Orser will stop him from attempting 3 quads

bibi1899

Rinkside
I feel like skaters are always in a state of injury, it just varies by degrees =(

I check the audio, Kurt said "Yuzuru Hanyu, I heard if I remember he twisted his ankle or something...", which sounds like he just knew Yuzu is injured but not sure the exactly....
I will try to think he mix Yuzu's back injury with ankle twist since his information is quite vague.
Let's just cross the fingers for Yuzu and No more bad news....I really want to see him come sound in next week.

Kalina

On the Ice
Yuzuru has a 'bad' ankle which has given him problems, occasionally, ever since he sprained it badly when he was a kid. He has competed successfully with these kind of problems before, though.
This, if Kurt heard correctly (and if he did, it doesn't mean he sprained it yesterday, if you get my drift...)

chestnut

Rinkside
Don't know if this is the first time I've replied, but I followed this thread for a whole summer, and yes, can't hold myself now! XD
Kurt said "you have to research that" so he wasn't quite sure, right? Don't feel too alarmed. I will just wait and see how he is.
Please please please stay healthy! fingers crossed
BTW I bought the GPF tickets... Anyone here for this event?

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Yep, it's really great news. Now I am getting a little stressed about how he will go in COC. Hope he will have two perfect programs :agree:

echotpe

On the Ice
Read an interesting Q&A from reddit of "To Russia With Love" about the possibility of Johnny paired with Yuzu. ;)
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2kkv45/hi_im_johnny_weir_im_an_olympic_figure_skater_and/

Q[mint_tea_girl]
I would love to see you skate pairs with Yuzuru Hanyu, do you think that will ever happen? I love your Instagram, btw!!

A[JohnnyWeirHere]
Yuzuru is WONDERFUL, but he's so slim I don't think he could push me! But a dream of mine would be to skate together on the same ice, and perform something special and beautiful for all of our fans!

bibi1899

Rinkside
There's a fair few of us going, I think. Check out the dedicated threads.
Fingers crossed Yuzuru Hanyu will actually make it to the GPF!

I belive he will definitely make it if he stays healthy.
However, I decided to wait for the result of COC to to see if I go to GPF or not....
You know, I went to Finland couple weeks ago....