Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Esopian

Final Flight
Wow, what a great photo!

Their costumes match and plus, Yuzu is wearing skates so he looks extra tall! Prince and Princess! :clap:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
But this kid is killing me. Whre is your romantic bone Yuzuru? Where????? He should have hold her!!!!! But no! He stand beside her.:scowl:

For the love of God, when is this kid gonna stop high fiving the girls?! You are killing me Yuzuru.:bang:

Rinkside
But this kid is killing me. Whre is your romantic bone Yuzuru? Where????? He should have hold her!!!!! But no! He stand beside her.:scowl:

For the love of God, when is this kid gonna stop high fiving the girls?! You are killing me Yuzuru.:bang:

but I really love that side of him. He respects girls and their boundaries. lol I'd say he's a little like me in this way. I don't exactly go around hugging guys... lol... its not just awkward.. but i'm just not close to them. So i'll reserve my hugs for special people or people I've known for a long time. I think thats the same with him. He gives hugs to Kana :) like the one after the olympics? and I guess he is okay with holding girls in Canada. He doesn't seem to have those boundaries there? :\

Meoima

Match Penalty
When you support a couple :)
But they are not a couple in real life. So basically it's just fantasy. :laugh:
but I really love that side of him. He respects girls and their boundaries. lol I'd say he's a little like me in this way. I don't exactly go around hugging guys... lol... its not just awkward.. but i'm just not close to them. So i'll reserve my hugs for special people or people I've known for a long time. I think thats the same with him. He gives hugs to Kana :) like the one after the olympics? and I guess he is okay with holding girls in Canada. He doesn't seem to have those boundaries there? :\
I think he finds it's okay to hug or touch girls whom have become familiar to him. Like friends (Kana, high five) or people he has met quite a few times (like Yulia Lipnitskaya).:)

Meoima

Match Penalty
well, if you really wanna know ;)

SHIPPING
When it comes to fandom, there are canons and head-canons. In case of shipping, it's mostly head-canons so practically it's just fantasy. Any ship can happen in your mind as long as you don't force it onto real people. Let fantasy be fantasy.

Anyway Do I sound like a pirate? :popcorn:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Why? Is it already International Talk Like A Pirate Day again? :biggrin: do I have to get my eyepatch?