Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Lambari

Final Flight
Hm, so he deleted the tweet. Why post it if you're going to delete it afterwards.

foruiz

Final Flight
And how many views and pages do we have so far here in GS guys? That 1000 RT if ever is so easy to achieve within the day! And to think that 170RT was just in the last 30 minutes I think :popcorn: I think it would be more exciting for me to see Yuzu's pictures via other skaters social media accounts and to shelter him from haters as well.

Kohane

Rinkside
And how many views and pages do we have here in GS guys? That 1000 RT if ever is so easy to achieve within the day! And to think that 170RT was just in the last 30 minutes I think :popcorn: I think it would be more exciting for me to see Yuzu's pictures via other skaters social media accounts and to protect him from haters as well.

I guess it's true, but I'd rather want Yuzuru to choose on his not wheither to make an account. Of course, more photos would be welcome and everything, but still, I think he'd better focus on his skating.
Also he seemed lately very tired, he has many ice shows, and appearances >.< I think that having social media ccount would burden him a lot, so I'd rather wait until "Yuzuru mania" tones down a bit D:

skatefan22

Medalist
From Nam's twitter: If this tweet gets 1000 RT's, then I'll have Yuzuru get an Instagram or a Twitter account😉 https://twitter.com/namskating/status/487247907989372929
Don't know what to think...If Yuzu wanted to get one he can decide on his own and there's always haters (but I would love to see more photos...I'm quite conflicted)

... Wish Nam could leave Yuzu alone away from Twitter or Ins...So much distraction on SNS...

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I shall pray to Saint Pooh for a good vacation for him... and if Saint Pooh does not exist we should envision one.:)
Our Pooh Bear in heaven,
hallowed be your stuffing.
Your tissues may come,
your fluff never crumb,
off ice and on ice.
Give us today your daily smiles.
Forgive our running noses,
as we forgive our sniffles.
And lead us not into pouting,
but deliver us from sad faces.
For yours are the boards,
and the red and the yellow,
now and for ever.

Woosh.

(nope, still not on drugs, didn't even sniff the incense, just plain old crazy)

smasma

On the Ice
Our Pooh Bear in heaven,
Your tissues may come,
your fluff never crumb,
off ice and on ice.
now and for ever.

Woosh.

Amen :clap:

lbc2138

On the Ice
From Nam's twitter: If this tweet gets 1000 RT's, then I'll have Yuzuru get an Instagram or a Twitter account😉 https://twitter.com/namskating/status/487247907989372929
Don't know what to think...If Yuzu wanted to get one he can decide on his own and there's always haters (but I would love to see more photos...I'm quite conflicted)

I think he removed it since I clicked on it and it says the page doesn't exist...

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Our Pooh Bear in heaven,
Your tissues may come,
your fluff never crumb,
off ice and on ice.
now and for ever.

Woosh.

I knew somebody might share my thoughts. ;)Bravo!:clap:
Now- you need to make it into a blanket with Pooh and the pray printed on it and give it one beautiful day to Yuzuru himself. Don't wait too long though, he might grow old from Pooh adoration someday. Just saying...:biggrin::slink:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I don't think that Yuzuru needs to be active on social networks because he's studying and he has a lot of public stuff to do and then he needs to follow the training regimen. And really social networks are very distracting and time and nerve consuming. Do I wish him this? Honestly- no. I'd rather see him a successful student and a sportsman. He needs to stay focused and balanced. As much as we'd love to get more from him- he's really followed a lot and we get to see pictures with people who recognize him, work with him, train with him and lots of public stuff. Let him have some privacy.

lbc2138

On the Ice
Idk my stance is that Yuzu's entitled to do whatever he wants. I mentioned this like a hundred or so pages back but every time I see those Instagram comments or tweets asking whether it be Javi or Nam, for Yuzu to get a social media account, I get super agitated.

I love Nam, but for him to have posted that tweet was a little out of line... He's young so it's harmless and fine but I think associating yourself with someone as big as Yuzu can be a little bothersome. Sort of like "oh, everyone liked the picture I took with Yuzu" so I'll take more and get more followers etc. It happened to Misha but at least he called fans out by saying that this was his account and he's entitled to post things other than Yuzuru.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Those people who keep pestering other skaters to get more Yuzu pictures: I usually just get mildly annoyed when that happens and then I move on. But that is only because I dislike rude people. And those comments are just that, rude and inconsiderate :rolleye: but I don't think it's worth my time to get angry about them.

as for Nam's tweet: he's a kid, he was probably just joking. And my guess is that his tweet might have been deleted exactly because somebody told him that it wasn't all that funny and that he was kinda out of line there. We'll probably never know, but it honestly won't keep me up at night anyway. It's not that big of a deal.

Now- you need to make it into a blanket with Pooh and the pray printed on it and give it one beautiful day to Yuzuru himself. Don't wait too long though, he might grow old from Pooh adoration someday. Just saying...:biggrin::slink:
Of course. I'm already working on the sewing pattern and chose the yarn for the embroidery. What do you think, just a normal cozy blanket or should I go more relic style?