Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 598 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Appreciation for the spread eagle-3A-spread eagle, I can watch this a thousand time :love:

He done this effortlessly, we even saw it during GPF gala. I wonder why the full combination was taken out in the modified layout to just 3A-spread eagle?

About this... I was just watching his COC SP and noticed that he was doing the same counter movement to the beat of piano for the entry to the 4T in the original layout. So rather than its about difficulty I think its more because of the tempo of the music to his jump. Since the altered layout he couldn't do the spread eagle - 3A - spread eagle as 4T was at thetempo of 3A supposed to be?

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
(referring to my above post) Oh somebody already point that out~ I give up keeping up with this thread... :laugh:

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
I was 7 when the movie came out and Leo fever broke out... wanted to watch the movie but my parents forbid because it was inappropriate for children... :biggrin:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
It's just amazing how much time passes. Like it doesn't feel that long ago to you, but between that time, someone can go from toddler to being close to their 20's.
True. It seems like only yesterday when me and my friend got kicked out of this movie because someone thought that hysterical laughter was somehow inappropriate for all that romance that was going on :laugh:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I was 7 when the movie came out and Leo fever broke out... wanted to watch the movie but my parents forbid because it was inappropriate for children... :biggrin:

Lol I still remember the awkwardness of me watching it at home after renting it from the library with my parents across from me :hopelessness:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Lol I still remember the awkwardness of me watching it at home after renting it from the library with my parents across from me :hopelessness:

For me, it was that horrible feeling when you realize that your mother is fan-girling over the same guy you are...and now with Yuzu it's happened again! :hopelessness:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
awww Leo was totally my crush when I was a kid, my sister always said he looked like a woman LOL

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice

LOL AWKWARD I feel as awkward watching Pearl Harbour with my parents~ can't imagine Titanic :laugh:.... oh and also my parents compensate for the disappointment by buying me an eraser with Leo's face on it :laugh2:

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
awww Leo was totally my crush when I was a kid, my sister always said he looked like a woman LOL

LOL he is indeed~ well... I always have preference for androgynous looks... hence Yuzuru... not that I have crush on him that way... love his skating that's all~ only coincidence *cough* just saying :eek::