Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 95 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Let's not forget Yuzuru's R&J 2 costume. He was suppose to be Romeo but his costume was really... uh, not what I expected to fit the role for Romeo :laugh: I doubt that's his POTO costume, since it's not Weir-ish enough.
Are we 100% sure Weir designed his POTO costume though?:biggrin:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
If it worked with Mao, her SP costumes turned out to be the same except the color, then I am not surprised if his POTO costume turned out to be the one in Lotte CM. Different color maybe? I think it's okay, as long as it's not Weir-ish. :)

It looks like a soft version of his Notre-Dame costume- same lines, same rhinestones motives, same gradient style- no cross, just an elegant open neck variant of his SP costume. Which is not bad. Just surprisingly classy to me. And no 2 in 1 (1 man and 1 woman) costume style it looks like.

Wo|flax

Final Flight
What is everyone's favorite & least-favorite outfit of his?

Top 3: Parisienne Walkways vers 1.0, R&J vers 1.0 & Etude in D Sharp Minor.

Bottom(in a class all it's own, really): this Paganini monstrosity :laugh:

I love them all I can't chose but in order (starting with the favorite):
competition: 1)Etude (except for the shoulder thing), 2)PW v 2.0, 3)RJ1, 4)NDP
EX: hana ni nare, white legend(it really only works under ex lights so Im considering this to be ex costume:), the final time traveller, that one shirt he uses for everything, hello I love you

I don't dislike PW1, but I don't like it either so it's in the middle

bottom 4: Paganini:)disapp:), Zigeunerweisen(pale), RJ2(spray paint effect), and that Mission impossible shirt

yiyumengxing

Rinkside

yiyumengxing

Rinkside
Let's not forget Yuzuru's R&J 2 costume. He was suppose to be Romeo but his costume was really... uh, not what I expected to fit the role for Romeo :laugh: I doubt that's his POTO costume, since it's not Weir-ish enough.

You're right.:cry: What I said represents my hope. PLEASE

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

Wo|flax

Final Flight
The filming of the CM, clearer look to the costume: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24nqqr_140827-spnews_sport
I am overload with all the redness but I have to say this costume looks nice. If he use this as his LP costume, I wouldn't mind too much. :popcorn:
It looks blood orange;)
I think it might be just the video? I don't know which video to trust for color:unsure:. Meioma might be right, they're trying to match the brand color here afterall.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I've always wondered about the differences in chocolate across countries. I've watched a lot of videos on youtube where users will each send one another a package of food, usually popular stuff like junkfood, and then they'll film their reaction. One thing that surprises me every time is the reaction of foreigners to a hershey chocolate bar :laugh: They say it's way better than their own country's chocolate. I would think most would find American choc too sweet. It seems like average chocolate to me :confused2:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
The filming of the CM, clearer look to the costume: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24nqqr_140827-spnews_sport
I am overload with all the redness but I have to say this costume looks nice. If he use this as his LP costume, I wouldn't mind too much. :popcorn:
Ah, thank you for this video! :yay: The shade of red for this costume is actually flattering at the close-up. Suits him well. (Or maybe it's the lighting or because he's blushing a bit and looks so cute and adorable I don't know. :love:) I have doubt if this is going to be the POTO costume but if it is- I'm fine with it. The only things is- can we have more bling bling?:biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I've always wondered about the differences in chocolate across countries. I've watched a lot of videos on youtube where users will each send one another a package of food, usually popular stuff like junkfood, and then they'll film their reaction. One thing that surprises me every time is the reaction of foreigners to a hershey chocolate bar :laugh: They say it's way better than their own country's chocolate. I would think most would find American choc too sweet. It seems like average chocolate to me :confused2:
Russian Chocolate is always too sweet to me. My aunt living in Russian and she often sends us Chocolate of all kinds. I prefer dark chocolate, though. But I have no heart to tell my aunt to send us something less sweet.
Ah, thank you for this video! :yay: The shade of red for this costume is actually flattering at the close-up. Suits him well. (Or maybe it's the lighting or because he's blushing a bit and looks so cute and adorable I don't know. :love:) I have doubt if this is going to be the POTO costume but if it is- I'm fine with it. The only things is- can we have more bling bling?:biggrin:
Well, the color might chance I suppose. What if it's all black? Suitable costume for POTO.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Well, the color might chance I suppose. What if it's all black? Suitable costume for POTO.
I think that this time it will be about performance and not about the costume. I don't mind if it is black (or dark blue). It's Yuzuru that what matters.
It also could be black with red parts you know. We'll patiently wait and see.:yes:

unico

Final Flight
I woke up to see the thread had exploded and everything is red :rofl:

I can't stop laughing at his embarrassed face, so cute. I wish the red wasn't so "blood orange" but you know what it's not terrible (if it were to be his POTO costume). I also like that the sleeves are so loose and billowy, I'm sure he's had gotten some advice from judges/whomever about his last LP outfit.

Sorry to be such an uber, I'm just happy to see so much media of him all at once... :eek::

Bottom(in a class all it's own, really): this Paganini monstrosity :laugh:
I can't believe you call Paganini a monstronsity and not Zigeuneurweisen :eek::laugh: I must be the only one who really likes his Paganini outfit.... and also.. his R&J2.... (hi there, Pamina).