Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

annca

On the Ice
I am afraid we are going to miss that mask. So far it is not included.:laugh:

darn... i was really looking forward to the idea of "looking for the mask to count the revolutions he makes" ... oh well :laugh:

but i would really love to see him wear a red costume this season.(just not the kind of red one piece costume that orser wore before please)

Lambari

Final Flight
Everytime I see him doing that PW final pose outside of an ice rink it always cracks me up. Is there anyone also thinking that this is just SO out of place or am I crazy and this is sort of a normal promotional thing? :laugh: This hapenned with that ANA event when he was doing it in front of an airplane and now coming out of a giftbox. Same with him doing the PW lounge everywhere. :laugh:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
darn... i was really looking forward to the idea of "looking for the mask to count the revolutions he makes" ... oh well :laugh:

but i would really love to see him wear a red costume this season.(just not the kind of red one piece costume that orser wore before please)
Oh no! Not that one, no. :slink:

Actually with all this choco costume thriller or ... (you name it) I think he really needs a different one for competitions. Because this red one is already associated with chocolate and I don't wish to think about chocolate while watching Yuzu skate a dramatic POTO story, no.:no: And there should be a mask to count revolutions- you are right.:yes:
Who else is for the new costume for POTO?:biggrin:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Everytime I see him doing that PW final pose outside of an ice rink it always cracks me up. Is there anyone also thinking that this is just SO out of place or am I crazy and this is sort of a normal promotional thing? :laugh: This hapenned with that ANA event when he was doing it in front of an airplane and now coming out of a giftbox. Same with him doing the PW lounge everywhere. :laugh:
Those are his signature poses! He is recognised for them. Every media promoted person has some of his/her own tricks like that.;) So yeah sometimes it looks out of place and might be tiresome- but it's a part of the promo, you have to do that.

Lambari

Final Flight
Those are his signature poses! He is recognised for them. Every media promoted person has some of his/her own tricks like that.;) So yeah sometimes it looks out of place and might be tiresome- but it's a part of the promo, you have to do that.

Yes, I understand but I think that he also has a special liking for doing it everywhere, sometimes he does it simply because he wants too, example doing the PW lounge at the parade truck :laugh: Anyway, this is quite irrevelant but I find it amusing

annca

On the Ice
Oh no! Not that one, no. :slink:

Actually with all this choco costume thriller or ... (you name it) I think he really needs a different one for competitions. Because this red one is already associated with chocolate and I don't wish to think about chocolate while watching Yuzu skate a dramatic POTO story, no.:no: And there should be a mask to count revolutions- you are right.:yes:

:agree:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Yes, I understand but I think that he also has a special liking for doing it everywhere, sometimes he does it simply because he wants too, example doing the PW lounge at the parade truck :laugh: Anyway, this is quite irrevelant but I find it amusing
Yeah that is also true.:)

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
lol holy wow, I'm gone half a day and the thread is exploded!

Confession time, at first I thought him coming out of the gift WAS gonna be the commercial so imagine how thrilled I am that it's not! :clap: The actual commercial looks really lovely and I like that costume a lot. I don't think it's his Phantom costume, but he should consider something like it for the future.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
ahahahaha, that's amazing! What program do you use?

Gimp 2.8. I don't bother with PS any more as it just takes too long with my ancient computer :disapp:

Shame on you.:biggrin: What about a jump? We need a jump to check if the theory of the mask placement actually works. I know it's hard but that's the purpose.

Of course we need a jump :biggrin: I'll try that after I get some sleep. I already got the frames ready for it in advance :agree:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Because this red one is already associated with chocolate and I don't wish to think about chocolate while watching Yuzu skate a dramatic POTO story, no.:no:

With my luck you can probably perfectly edit the Willy Wonka song over his new FS choreo...

:slink:

Geo1

On the Ice
I have no idea. But I read some shocked comments about his actual lines (though personally I didn't find anything wrong with them). This article probably came out from his interview taken on CM event, didn't it? If it's so then someone can translate it properly. Cause these ones tried to create an image of extremely fierce Yuzu.

The Japan Times Sports had this to say:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/...ss&utm_campaign=hanyu-gears-up-for-new-season
Japan Times Sports – August 27, 2014
HANYU GEARS UP FOR NEW SEASON
Yuzuru Hanyu said Wednesday he is eager to prove his gold-medal winning treble at figure skating’s biggest competitions last season was no fluke and wants to win everything in sight in the upcoming campaign.
Hanyu won the Grand Prix Final, the Sochi Winter Olympic gold medal and capped off a stunning season by edging compatriot Tatsuki Machida for the world championship gold in Saitama in March.
“I want to show people that (my success) last season was because of my ability and not just a coincidence,” Hanyu told reporters in Tokyo. “I want to win everything.”
Hanyu, who brought joy to Japan when he delivered the country’s only gold medal of the Sochi Games on his Olympic debut, is scheduled to compete this season at the Cup of China and the NHK Trophy in this year’s Grand Prix Series.
The 19-year-old will attempt to make three quadruple jumps in his free program this term.
“There will be pressure but that comes with expectations. I am happy people have expectations of me and that is because they think I can do it,” he said.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
The Japan Times Sports had this to say:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/...ss&utm_campaign=hanyu-gears-up-for-new-season
Japan Times Sports – August 27, 2014
HANYU GEARS UP FOR NEW SEASON
Yuzuru Hanyu said Wednesday he is eager to prove his gold-medal winning treble at figure skating’s biggest competitions last season was no fluke and wants to win everything in sight in the upcoming campaign.
Hanyu won the Grand Prix Final, the Sochi Winter Olympic gold medal and capped off a stunning season by edging compatriot Tatsuki Machida for the world championship gold in Saitama in March.
“I want to show people that (my success) last season was because of my ability and not just a coincidence,” Hanyu told reporters in Tokyo. “I want to win everything.”
Hanyu, who brought joy to Japan when he delivered the country’s only gold medal of the Sochi Games on his Olympic debut, is scheduled to compete this season at the Cup of China and the NHK Trophy in this year’s Grand Prix Series.
The 19-year-old will attempt to make three quadruple jumps in his free program this term.
“There will be pressure but that comes with expectations. I am happy people have expectations of me and that is because they think I can do it,” he said.

Japan times and Yahoo used the same article. And as somebody posted in this thread before there are problems with the translation.