Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

roxella

On the Ice
I've been a Yuzu fan for a while now and couldn't be happier for him! Olympic Champion!

I've written two Yuzu posts on my blog, check them out if interested: Yuzuru Hanyu, Olympic Champion! http://princessbeanysmiles.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/congrats-yuzu-olympic-champion/ and That Time I Fell in Love with Yuzuru Hanyu http://princessbeanysmiles.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/that-time-i-fell-in-love-with-yuzuru-hanyu/

I have already read them on Saturday,after he won the Olympic Gold :) I was searching on Google more information about Yuzu,although I know a lot about him, and your blog appeared in front of my eyes. Nice! I read other posts,too :)

roxella

On the Ice

Yuzu's program was NOT full of mistakes,as it says in the article. It's true,it wasn't a perfect skating but I think this is a huge exaggeration - that his program was full of mistakes. We all know that he is capable of skating without any mistakes,let's be fair. Both Yuzu and Chan made mistakes in the free skating,but in the end the one who performed better won the gold -meaning Yuzuru :)

amiee300

Spectator
totally are, love this short program, have always been a casual fan of figure skating, but after watching the Pariesenne walkways short program, i became a yuzuru fan and have really gotten into figure skating, I've pretty much become obsessed this past couple of day. Been looking all over the web for good figure skating performances in all categories. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone suggests great performances to watch. P.S. still trying to learn all the rules and techniques of figure skating and would want to learn more about the sport in general

Yuki Kuran

Spectator
Guys, i know that here are people who know about Yuzuru for a long time and know everything about him! Can anybody HELP ME?) My friends and I have an excellent idea! We want to send Yuzuru a pleasant and interesting present!) We need to know the adress where we can send it! Does anybody know the adress in Canada where we can send a parcel for Yuzu??)) Please, help me somebody, if u know something!)) We need this adress)) In Canada, Toronto! I would be very grateful:)

Kalina

On the Ice
If you want to give Yuzuru a present, you have two options: give it to him after a competition, if you get the chance to meet him, or send it to the Japan Skating Federation (which is located, obviously, in Japan). The address and what you can/can't send is written here, in this topic, a few pages back.

Yuki Kuran

Spectator
Thank you!) Without you i couldn't find anything! But if a figure skater lives not in Japan by this moment, will they hand him in a present in some way? Isn't there such an address in Toronto? What a pity:((((( it's dissappointing...

chibialchemist

Spectator
If you want to give Yuzuru a present, you have two options: give it to him after a competition, if you get the chance to meet him, or send it to the Japan Skating Federation (which is located, obviously, in Japan). The address and what you can/can't send is written in this topic, a few pages back.
Since it says "Please do not enclose stamps etc", should I not include return postage? Or should I, since I'm sending fan mail from the U.S?

Esopian

Final Flight
Going a bit off topic, I'm extremely excited for the gala on Saturday! I read that Hanyu is going to perform 'White Legend'.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Wow, can't wait to see the different pairings in the Ex. Strangely I would have never thought Yuzuru and Adelina would make such a cute couple, haha. Thanks for sharing.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Thanks for the videos! I'm so excited about the gala right now:biggrin: (even though I never liked his white legend costume :slink:)

Esopian

Final Flight
The gala was great, but I can't seem to find a link to Hanyu's EX performance. On CBC's channel, they only upload Canadian athletes' performance and it's a pity they didn't upload his. >_>

Ophelia

Record Breaker
The gala was great, but I can't seem to find a link to Hanyu's EX performance. On CBC's channel, they only upload Canadian athletes' performance and it's a pity they didn't upload his. >_>

Try looking on Tumblr.