Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 247 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Yuzusan

On the Ice
and also his PW
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ytwf4_140607-faoi-yuzuru-hanyu_sport

is it just me or... :slink: does he seem a bit out of it to anyone else?

After regarding its EX, I ask myself the same question. He failed all this jumps of his SP ^^

Then, after watching the opening EX : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ytwet_140607-faoiオープニング_sport

I saw our national Philippe Candeloro ;) having fun. Yuzu is also cool with his t-shirt ;). But I want to notice, who is the singer ? He sings wrong, my gosh ...

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Your questions will be answered here! :biggrin:
like I needed more reasons to love those dorks :laugh:

After regarding its EX, I ask myself the same question. He failed all this jumps of his SP ^^
it's not just the jumps. there are a lot of little moves that I so love in this program, and pretty much every one of those looked... eh, I dunno... bored, uninspired, tired? (maybe I'm just super spoiled from his previous PW performances, I don't know. He seems off.)

foruiz

Final Flight
^ He sure is! I am also certain that he must be really beating himself hard for that...very Yuzu.

ser22

On the Ice

it's not just the jumps. there are a lot of little moves that I so love in this program, and pretty much every one of those looked... eh, I dunno... bored, uninspired, tired? (maybe I'm just super spoiled from his previous PW performances, I don't know. He seems off.)

This is just a gala. It's summer. It is natural that he has no form.

Yuzusan

On the Ice
The most important is that does not affect himself, look his expression and his smile at the end, he is very sorry for people who are watching his SP ^^ But he still looks have fun.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I think there are two reasons:

1) He is very tired. It's ice shows after ice shows, many responsibilities to fullfill this summers.

2) He is learning his new SP and LP, so they might affect his old programs.
This also happens to musicians, a piece by Brahms can affect a piece by Shostakhovic if they are practicing 2 different type of music pieces at once.

ser22

On the Ice
I think there are two reasons:

1) He is very tired. It's ice shows after ice shows, many responsibilities to fullfill this summers.

2) He is learning his new SP and LP, so they might affect his old programs.
This also happens to musicians, a piece by Brahms can affect a piece by Shostakhovic if they are practicing 2 different type of music pieces at once.

There may be no competition form, which is more likely.

Do not expect him to skate it as a competitive season.:)