Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 249 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Windy

Rinkside
^ It works with Firefox for me :)
And beside, this is just a collaboration program for this show, not his actual new ex program, right??

foruiz

Final Flight
Thanks Windy, I tried that too to no avail. It must be my laptop. Oh well, guess I'll have to put through with the music :scratch:

Meoima

Match Penalty
^ It works with Firefox for me :)
And beside, this is just a collaboration program for this show, not his actual new ex program, right??
Last year he also skated Story (same singer) only 2-3 times in Ice shows and Grand Prix Final which happened in Japan. For sure he will not use ex with Japanese lyrics outside of Japan.

Windy

Rinkside
Thanks Windy, I tried that too to no avail. It must be my laptop. Oh well, guess I'll have to put through with the music :scratch:
Have you tried Chrome/ Safari/ Opera/IE...? I think it's more like a web brower thingy and it works differently for everyone so you can only try and hope for the best...I don't know why though

Last year he also skated Story (same singer) only 2-3 times in Ice shows and Grand Prix Final which happened in Japan. For sure he will not use ex with Japanese lyrics outside of Japan.
He also skated to True love at AOI but never use it as an official ex program... I'm hoping this will be the same because tbh I'm not really fond of this program and also the costume (the one he wears when skating to True love and Story is much better, in my opinion)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh my god Nonchan is a genius, now his new ice show program looks pretty much decent. At first I blame the choreographer, then I thought Yuzuru were a bit tired today, then I thought maybe the song was boring?

It turns our the song was pretty good and Yuzuru skated very sync-in with the music, but NOT to the live version. His movements matched the audio version which was so much better. The choreoraphy, even though not really special, is in fact, very suitable to the original melody.

skatefan22

Medalist
He also skated to True love at AOI but never use it as an official ex program... I'm hoping this will be the same because tbh I'm not really fond of this program and also the costume (the one he wears when skating to True love and Story is much better, in my opinion)

Agree. I just feel that it was a bit plain, both program and costume wise.:slink: Maybe that is because I had too much expectation for his new program...

I love Story and True Love!! The music and costume are brilliant.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Agree. I just feel that it was a bit plain, both program and costume wise.:slink: Maybe that is because I had too much expectation for his new program...
For sure he never skates to music with Japanese lyrics outside of Japan. :) Don't worry. I am sure he will only use this program for this ice show only.

Yuzusan

On the Ice
Thanks to nonchan. It is crazy how a bad singer can destroy a performance. With the edit song, I think the song is not bad. Fortunately, he found a good cover of this song .

annca

On the Ice
guys.. we (yes! including me :) ) seriously need to relax, its just an ice show. everyone has their off days, and last night was definitely one for yuzu (many stumbled in their jumps last night but i guess our focus was on him ) and definitely an off day for the guest singer as well lol. it certainly is not his worst performance in a broadcasted ice show i'll tell you that. i still remember the japan super challenge 2013 where he didnt even land a single jump on his pw program lol. i felt horrible for him.

we dont need to fret over it ;).

but i do seriously hope it wont be his new ex thou. pretty please!

regarding his costume.. i dont know, i kinda liked it. simplicity is beauty for me ;)

ps: im totally in love with his spin at the closing ex. i hope he includes it in his new prgrams :clap:

Meoima

Match Penalty
guys.. we (yes! including me :) ) seriously need to relax, its just an ice show. everyone has their off days, and last night was definitely one for yuzu (many stumbled in their jumps last night but i guess our focus was on him ) and definitely an off day for the guest singer as well lol. it certainly is not his worst performance in a broadcasted ice show i'll tell you that. i still remember the japan super challenge 2013 where he didnt even land a single jump on his pw program lol. i felt horrible for him.
we dont need to fret over it ;).
I have just watched other skaters performances in Fantasy on Ice, and I have to say we don't have to worry much for Yuzuru. Because other guys also struggled a lot.

Javi fell on his 1st jump, hand touched the ice on his second, not a good height on his third jump.
Tatsuki's hand also touched the ice on his second jump in East of eden. Shaky landing on his 1st jump of the 1st performance.

Overall not an "on day" for our beloved guys. Maybe they were too tired.
Javi tweeted that he never felt so tired like today: http://erzaskydel.tumblr.com/image/88087354904

annca

On the Ice
I have just watched other skaters performances in Fantasy on Ice, and I have to say we don't have to worry much for Yuzuru. Because other guys also struggled a lot.

Javi fell on his 1st jump, hand touched the ice on his second, not a good height on his third jump.
Tatsuki's hand also touched the ice on his second jump in East of eden. Shaky landing on his 1st jump of the 1st performance.

Overall not an "on day" for our beloved guys. Maybe they were too tired.
Javi tweeted that he never felt so tired like today: http://erzaskydel.tumblr.com/image/88087354904

oda stumbled too :(

yes, i think so too. many who attended the first show tweeted that the afternoon show was much better than the night one. they should have just broadcasted the 1st show thou.. i guess they were too tired after the first show. thou i salute stephane and dai for a wonderful performance :bow:

skatefan22

Medalist

I think Yuzu did a decent job today. He had more falls before. What I was upset about was the choreography of his ex - seems a bit boring (and the costume is simple, looks not bad though). But since it might be just a program in this show, not an officially new ex, I am fine with that.

Speaking of Javi's new SP, maybe it is just me, but I am a little disappointed by the choreography as well, Javi is as charming as usual though. I sincerely hope that BOser team come up with something nice for Yuzu's SP and LP. Fingers crossed.:bow:

Esopian

Final Flight

This may have been mentioned before, but where did you watch the other performances? :confused: