Congrats to Timothy Goebel & Thomas Luciano | Golden Skate

Congrats to Timothy Goebel & Thomas Luciano

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Really?! Awesome! I think I remember Timothy..... he had curly hair and a really cute smile, right? US national medalist?

mrrice

Record Breaker
Really?! Awesome! I think I remember Timothy..... he had curly hair and a really cute smile, right? US national medalist?

He was also thin as a rake and weighed about 7lbs...;) He was also cute as a bug and looked like a Disney Prince.. Here's a picture of the 2002 Podium. Tim is the non-Russian on the right.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xr/15...69EFC72EE3386BD3C1358AC0FAC93531578F6640AEFB7

http://m3.i.pbase.com/u27/debscarbro/upload/16336363.936136.jpg

Last edited:

U.S. champ in 2001, Olympic bronze medalist in 2002, twice World silver medalist, first man to land a quad Salchow in competition, first to land three quads in a program, graduated form Columbia University, now is some sort of financial analyst, curly hair.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Congratulations Tim & Tom!

Tim had some great performances at 2003 Worlds, finishing 2nd to Plushy.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Timmy & Thomas!

I loved Timmy's "An American in Paris" program! :hap10:

Tim was the poster boy for the claim that, yes, you can improve your presentation skills as well as your tech content. When Tim first came on the scene he could do a quad but he was stiff as a board. After he moved to Lori Nichol as a choreographer (his first technical coach was Carol Heiss), his artistic expression improved by leaps and bounds.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't Uncle Dick refer to him as the Quad King???

Last edited: