Thread: Let's Hear It For the GREEKS

Let's Hear It For the GREEKS

It was incredible sports; incredible display; incredible organization; [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]INCREDIBLE GREECE[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Joe

Custom Title
    The Greeks did an amazing job with the Olympic Games. Things certainly didn't sound good with all of the delays and fears about terrorism, but WOW! These Olympics were so wonderful to watch and I also say that the Greek nation had so much to do with that. Great job!

They did a FABULOUS job! Many kudos! I had such a great time watching the whole thing on TV--and I hope to make to either Turin or Vancouver in person.

I've been to Greece twice, albeit that was over 20 years ago--one of the most wonderful places I've ever seen. I've been to Athens and a total of four islands. Each island was completely unique. I would love to go again.

After watching these Olympics, Mr. RG finally seemed excited about visiting that country. I'm surprised at his prior lack of enthusiasm, especially considering the fact that BOTH of his parents and their families were born there (escaping in WWII).

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=2]Great job Greece! The scenary and venues were just beautiful. With all of it's history it will be very difficult for another city to top what Athens has done, IMO. It was sad to hear during the closing ceremonies that due to security costs it will probably be impossible for another country this small to hold the Olympics. How about the little Greek girl who extinguished the flame and the Chinese girl who sang, both were just adorable! On to Turino.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Custom Title
    Fantastic job, Greece! It was amazing!