Prayers For the Hostages | Golden Skate

Prayers For the Hostages

anya_angie

Final Flight
I believe in the power of prayer and I just want to say how distressed and heartbroken I am about this whole situation going on in Moscow as we speak. I want to send prayers out there that those hostages get out of there safely. I know everyone is doing the same, just thought this might help more somehow. I had to do SOMETHING.

God be with them.
angie

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
This is horrible. It turns my stomach into knots just thinking about it.......42

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I can't believe people would use children like this. It is beyond monstrous. I hope God will watch over all of the little ones, too.

BTW, Anya....it seems you are a Romanov freak like me, too. I'm glad to see another one around!

anya_angie

Final Flight
Yes I am LOL it IS great to see other people here who like them.

I posted a message asking if anyone skated a program in tribute to the family, someone said they were tyrants, honestly, can you imagine MARIA a tyrant? LOLOLOLOLOL Miss "I want to marry a sailor and have 20 kids?"

But I digress. Perhaps a new thread would be wise haha.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
anya_angie said:
Yes I am LOL it IS great to see other people here who like them.

I posted a message asking if anyone skated a program in tribute to the family, someone said they were tyrants, honestly, can you imagine MARIA a tyrant? LOLOLOLOLOL Miss "I want to marry a sailor and have 20 kids?"

But I digress. Perhaps a new thread would be wise haha.

Yes, this is a most atrosious act and unthinkable. Prayer certainly will help.

You mentioned about someone skating a tribute to the Romanov family. Actually, have you ever seen Toller Cranston skate his program "Too Beautiful to Last" - it's the music from the movie Nicholas and Alexandria. It was awesome. Everytime Toller skated that program it brought tears to my eyes. The music is so haunting and Toller - well, what can I say? Pure artistry on ice.
Truly a tribute to the Romanovs.

JaneEyre5381

Rinkside
The act of those involved in the hostage crisis is horrific to say the least. Our thoughts and prayes are with the victims and their families.

To those who perished in the crisis:

May you find peace in Our Lord's Kingdom Of Heaven.

Vo Imya Otsa, I Syina, I Svyatovo Dukha...

Amin

Dasha

Last edited:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
This is unbelievable: over 330 dead, including over 100 children! :cry:
I can't imagine how these poor parents must be feeling. You drop your kids off at school (where they are supposed to be safe and secure) and then you never see them again. What a great tragedy for Russia.