Any new TV shows you are looking forward to? | Golden Skate

Any new TV shows you are looking forward to?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
This summer has sure been an all time low for tv land. Canadian Idol was the only program on that at least had some entertainment value. I started out as a skeptic and ended up watching each week - now I have to see who wins.

There are some series on the Knowledge Channel that look good. Otherwise don't know.

Perry

Rinkside
I'm definately looking forward to Lost, simply because it's JJ Abrams, who's a complete and utter genius.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a new show but a new one for this year----Survivor

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am looking forward to the return of ER and also Law and Order - although the show will be minus Lenny - that will leave a big gap in the show.

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Perry said:
I'm definately looking forward to Lost, simply because it's JJ Abrams, who's a complete and utter genius.

Ditto. This looks really good. I love dramas, so I'm also looking forward to checking out "Jack and Bobby" and "Medical Investigation".

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I'm trying to keep my viewing down to Survivor, Amazing Race, and Apprentice -- but I am actually rather looking forward to "Desperate Housewives". I have a feeling it won't last a season, but by the looks of it it could well turn out to be a great cult camp classic.....

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm also looking forward to Lost because I love J.J. Abrams shows too! Felicity and Alias are two of my all-time favorites!

Other new shows I'm looking forward to are Joey and Medical Investigations.

And there's a ton of old shows that I'm looking forward to seeing premiere...way too many to name...I'm a TV junkie! :)

I've been watching North Shore and Summerland and enjoying them.

For the new season, I'm wondering what one of my favorite returning shows, CSI (the original), will be like if they really did fire Eads and Fox.
Looking forward to Survivor. I think I'll check out Lost, Desperate Housewives.....not sure about anything else.

bronxgirl

Medalist
I grew quite fond of watching Joan of Arcadia last year. The writing makes this group act like a real family, with no simple easy answers in 22 minutes.

I'm really looking forward to 2006 (I think that's when the next new Sopranos is supposed to air , at last rumor)

katherine2001

On the Ice
Ladskater, I know what you mean about Law and Order. I know I felt the same way when Chris Noth and Michael Moriarty left (I couldn't imagine that anyone could fill the role), but I really don't see how anyone is going to be able to take Jerry Orbach's place. He did such a good job as Lenny and he was in the role for years. I am looking forward to the new season starting.

I am also looking forward to CSI: New York. I saw the episode they ran last season, and I liked it a lot. I am also looking forward to Medical Investigations on NBC. The commercials make it look promising. Of course, we won't know until we see an entire show.

As far as returning shows, I am looking forward to seeing all the CSI shows, Without a Trace, NCS, Cold Case, and ER.

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm with Merry Widow. The 3 are the only reality shows that I enjoy and watch. I'm kinda bummed that AR will be on only Saturday nights, but that's what TiVo is for.

Will also try Desperate Housewives, Jack & Bobby, Joey and Lost. Probably tune into ER and Will & Grace, Gilmore Girls and Everybody Loves Raymond as time allows. If 4400 returns, I'll see try to watch that too. Otherwise, the TV is on for noise and I"ll be on the boards more often.

guinevere

Final Flight
I'm willing to give Desperate Housewives and Lost a chance (if they don't conflict with other shows I want to watch). CSI:NY will be fine (we already know the formula - and it's got to be better than CSI: Miami). The one new show that I'm looking forward to is Veronica Mars, mostly because it's been marketed in several different ways: Is it a loner kid vs. high school comedy? Is it a private eye show? Is it a drama about a teen coping with the disappearance of her best friend ("disappearance" was upgraded to "murder" a few weeks ago)? The main character seems really engaging, and I hope it's a good show. I'm also semi-interested in the new version of The Practice, but if William Shatner's Denny Crain isn't in every episode, they're going to lose me real fast.

Returning shows I'm waiting for: Survivor, Amazing Race 6 and America's Next Top Model, Arrested Development (!), CSI (original), and even ER, although they may finally lose me to Without a Trace.

guinevere

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I hope the 4400 starts up again soon, and I hope they renew "The Days" i really liked it so far. But basically all I have time to watch on tv is OPRAH, THE VIEW and my ultimate favorite, THE WEST WING!!! I can tell that this is the season that josh and donna will fall in love.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I don't really watch much television. There are 3 or 4 shows that I love, though. "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central is excellent! Anyone else here a fan? I also love "South Park", "Cold Case Files" and "Airline" on A&E and pretty much anything on the History Channel.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm with you Liz, can't wait for the 4400 to start up again. "Lost" looks pretty interesting. As for my fav's, I'll be watching (or taping) Las Vegas, Judging Amy, and E.R. ............and that new James Spader spin-off from "The Practice"....Boston something or other.........42

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
The only new show I'm interested in watching is "Boston Legal"--the new Spader/Shatner/de Mornay vehicle. Really looking forward to that one.

Returnees: Monk (already started), 4400, Alias, American Idol.

I just cannot get into The Apprentice, but it is sacrosanct for Mr. RG and RG Jr. They are in love with this show!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
American Idol (even IF I don't get the job) and CSI and Law and Order are all I'm interested in.