Best-looking ice dance teams | Golden Skate

Best-looking ice dance teams

madforskating

On the Ice
The pairs poll was lots of fun, so I thought I'd make one for ice dancing.

DISCLAIMER #1: This is a place to rave about beautiful people, not to trash talk the skaters you don't find attractive. No offensive comments please.
DISCLAIMER #2: Everyone in ice dance is gorgeous so if you can't decide, I understand!

Personally, I gotta go with Weaver/Poje (fairytale couple) and the Shibutanis (pretty people), and Madison Chock is also super make-you-jealous kind of gorgeous.

sarama

Medalist
I firmly believe ice dancers are a special breed of ridiculously good-looking people. So I really can't pick a team. But Andrew Poje has stolen my heart too

mrrice

Record Breaker
They're all pretty/handsome in their own ways. I think the Shibs are both very good looking. Perfect complexions and sculpted features.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
tessa and scott
weapo
shibs
fournier-beaudry sorensen
and of course, cappelini lanotte

these are the teams that for me, are made of two equally gorgeous individuals ;)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Davis White
Virtue Moir
Fournier-Beadry Sorensen
Shibs
WeaPo
Hubbell Donohue
Cappellini Lanotte
Gilles Poirier
Smart Diaz

bramweld

Record Breaker
Poje. In a category all by himself. :dance3:

Ilinykh/Shibnev (a girl can dream right?)
F-B/S
W/Poje :love:
Stepanova/Bukin

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
if someone would ask me about best looking Ice Dance couple, I could give an endless list of names - as 'good-looking' or 'beautiful' are terms developed by individual taste and I find beauty is different things and on different levels - but the best looking Ice Dance couple for me foremost is that couple who confidently shows their talent on ice, commitment and dedication in what they does together, regardless of level they're representing; for me 'best looking' quality in Ice Dance couple is about transmitting your attractiveness, pure and beautiful athleticism of your body into emotion and connection respresented by one's skating. A beauty/attractiveness or allure of skater's face, body built can captivate my eyes, but it's the whole package, the character given to the skating that captivates my mind and soul, 'corrupting' them in beauty created.

Looking from 'best looking' appearance point of view, I can say personally that I often find some Ice Dancer more and more attractive/'best looking' due to his/her partnership with this another skater:), it's just that 'chemistry' that makes me focus my eyes on a skater, see how great he/she looks together with his/her partner. It could also be a matter of certain program, a costume, styling, character played/attitude which would make me appreciate skater/couple even more as 'the best looking' out there.

I also won't lie and admit that I consider an Ice Dance couple 'best looking' if they give me 'a real life couple' vibe, it's just natural thing for me to see an attractiveness when I feel the connection and chemistry on- and off-ice between dancers. Hence Kaitlyn and Andrew, Tessa and Scott, Laurence and Nikolai, Elena and Nikita (when they skate and were together) are these whom I consider 'best looking'. Of course, they are gorgeous people separately, too, my most vain side really though wants to admit that Andrew Poje is a ridiculously handsome beast of a man, dimples et all:laugh:

There's also something very unique and intricate for me in the way Piper and Paul and Gabriella/Guillaume look together on- and off-ice, but again - it is mostly about character and charisma created by them together that gets me going. I also adore 'purity' of Maia and Alex's beauty: there's something 'timeless elegance' and 'fresh'-like about them, regardless of styling. Another example could be Sara Hurtado and Adria Diaz when they've skated together - those great looks really matched their fire on ice, they really were able to tell the story, emotions by their eyes, hands...

I think that Anna and Luca are very 'commercial'-ready looking, always greatly dressed, greatly styled on ice (for me all Spanish and Italian people are gorgeous, period:laugh:), I love that there is always a cheerful aura around their beauty which makes me smile:)

Ekaterina and Dmirti were not always the attractive couple for me, mainly due to Ekaterina's costumes in the past and this overexaggerated expression sometimes, but from last few seasons I saw them in a really different light. They partnership grew stronger and more confident, so did they as people, Katia in particular: a killer body she's now presenting proudly, with great costumes, bold hair matching her attitude and beauty type, but mostly - a great performer who, along with Dmitri, is enriching one another.

If Andrew Poje deserved a special 'best looking' shoutout, I think that Alisa Agafonova deserves one too. I mean - she's always picture perfect, with amazing warm smile to dazzle the audience. And she makes a stunning duo with Alper of course. A gorgeous woman.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
They all are so beautiful in their own way. I do love Weapo and the former team of i and K as well as V and M and the Shibutani's all so attractive and stunning.