Elvis? | Golden Skate

Elvis?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Actually, I've been married to Elvis for several years now (don't tell anyone, it's a secret).:D ;) :p :laugh: ;)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
P (and ) El....now ya know! ;) :p :D
Let me add that Lisa Marie marrying Michael was completely against my will and without my blessing. :D

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
childfreegirl said:
I've been so out of it lately. Is Elvis Stojko attached?
Are you asking this because you no longer wish to remain a "Child Free Girl," and are seeking Canadian citizenship through unscrupulous means?

Childfree, I just did a Google search on "Elvis Stojko girlfriend" and got about a zillion hits.

"On Jan 16 (2004) Elvis was a guest at the Mike Bullard Show and he talked about skating, his personal love life and life after skating. A pretty informative interview. For those that don't know, Elvis has a girlfriend and she is from Alabama. She teaches dance such as tap, jazz and ballet. Regarding marriage, he said his girlfriend wants to finish schooling and they will just from there."

Here's the transcript:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=14321&messageid=1074448552

Or you can check in with the Elvis Stojko forum at

http://p217.ezboard.com/felvisstojkoforumelvisstojkoforum

The first topic is "Elvis' girlfriend." (The thread "Elvis is gay" is a little further down the list.)

Mathman

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
childfreegirl said:
I've been so out of it lately. Is Elvis Stojko attached?

Just curious. Thanks!

Elivs did have a girlfriend from North Vancouver, BC who skated on the National team. She had some health problems so decided to leave the competitive scene. I believe she was living with Elvis for awhile in the States. I was not aware that he had broken up with her and was with a new girl. But I guess that is the case. Mathman did his research!!!! :)

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Ok, I'll let you in on a secret. Elvis was my secret lover but we broke up because he wouldn't cut off his mullet.

humbaba

Final Flight
Elvis is my love child; he is a product of my tragic love affair with a space alien from the planet Zemulor. This explains his unusual physique--the stubby legs and disproportionatly long torso. Everyone on Zemulor is built like that. They all can do quadruple jumps; it's nothing unusual.

Anyway, Elvis could not possibly have an earth girlfriend. I have it on good authority that he mates only with his own kind--human/Zemulourian hybrids. So, if you see him with a lady with stubby legs, a disproportionatly long torso and three boobs, you'll know it's serious.

IDLERACER

Medalist
humbaba said:
Elvis is my love child; he is a product of my tragic love affair with a space alien from the planet Zemulor. This explains his unusual physique--the stubby legs and disproportionatly long torso. Everyone on Zemulor is built like that. They all can do quadruple jumps; it's nothing unusual. Anyway, Elvis could not possibly have an earth girlfriend. I have it on good authority that he mates only with his own kind--human/Zemulourian hybrids. So, if you see him with a lady with stubby legs, a disproportionatly long torso and three boobs, you'll know it's serious.
Well, except for the part about three boobs, it sounds to me like he could conceivably be secretly dating Courtney McCool.