Say Hi to my new friend/new member!!!! | Golden Skate

Say Hi to my new friend/new member!!!!

anya_angie

Final Flight
I met her on the Alexander Palace message board talking about Aleksei Nicholaievich and we have become best friends! She visited me last week, and I have brainwashed her into getting into skating! She's the best!

Dasha, dorogaya, tell everyone about yourself! Guys, give a nice warm welcome, ok? Mathman, you're sweet, I know you'll make her feel at home here.

JaneEyre5381

Rinkside
Hi.

Thank you Angie for your kind words. I'm touched beyond belief. Yes, I had a great time with you last week, and i hope there will be many more to come. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm originally form Russia, and I have lived in the States for almost thirteen years. I love history, and ESECIALLY the last Romanovs (yep, that's where Ang and i met). It is thanks to her that I'm now a born-ahain figure skating fan. I was into skating in '94, but that ended rather quickly. Now I'm older and can appreciate it more.

OK...I'm not good at introductions, so I'll stop here.

Ang, doirogaya, spasibo bol'shoye za tvoye dobryie slova (Ang, dear thank you so much for your kind words).

I hope to be back soon.

Dasha :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Welcome to GS JaneEyre (LOVE your book ;) } You've come at a wonderful time with the new season nearly here. Happy posting!

Piel

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Welcome Dasha!!

It's so nice to have you here. Don't you just love the internet where we can all make new friends, and actually solidify those friendships at times through personal meetings!! I am facinated with the story of the Romanov's, and I also love to read. I'm going to have to put those two interests together this winter. LOL, It might give me some interesting learning during the FS coverage commercials LOL!

I know this question might be shocking coming from me, but do you have any pets?????

Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you better. :D

DG