Amber Corwin promoting Campbell's Classic in Minnesota | Golden Skate

Amber Corwin promoting Campbell's Classic in Minnesota

Good on ya, Angela.

Wouldn't itbe neat if she cracks the podium?

I wonder if she gets paid by the USFSA, or by the event sponsors, for appearances like this. Maybe this is part of her responsibilities as athlete's representative to the ISU.

Mathman

IDLERACER

Medalist
Whoa....Here's something in that article that caught my eye...

"The event will be nationally broadcast by ABC Sports on Oct. 10 from 1-3 p.m. EST. Check your local listings."

And I thought that ABC wasn't going to be broadcasting any ice skating this season! This is great news!

SOUTH BAY GIRLS RULE!

And in addition to Amber, Angela, Michelle, Danielle and Yebin, they can now add Jenny Kirk to their ranks.

Idle - I posted this link on another thread before:

www.usfsa.org/Event_TV_Schedule.asp?P=1

It gives the tape date and the TV date of all the upcoming events. You will see that the Campbells and Marshalls are on network TV yet events like Grand Prix Final, Euros, 4C, and Worlds are on cable. Probably Campbells and Marshalls demanded their products be on network ABC.

Joe

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Good on ya, Angela.

Wouldn't it be neat if she cracks the podium?

Um, yup, that would sure be neat! It would also be neat if AMBER, the subject of this thread, cracked the podium as well! :laugh: :D :laugh: :D

Oh...yeah...what Realtorgal said.

My dream podium at Campbell's: Amber Corwin, gold; Angela Nikodinov, silver; Angelika Krylova, bronze. :eek:

MM

Linny

Final Flight
Dream podium?

Mathman - would Angelika be wearing the Native American costume and would she be doing ladies singles instead of dance?
Linnt\y

Last edited: