The REAL reason why Sarah is skating | Golden Skate

The REAL reason why Sarah is skating

She's out of her shell now, and I believe her skating will show it. No more drooping shoulders but a smart chic grown up Lady Figure Skater. I would really like to see her skate.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Soogar, thanks for the article. Interesting!! :laugh: :laugh: The comment about having guys from all over the country watch her at what she does best at an SOI show may be how you find a date. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

IDLERACER

Medalist
SI: Have you gotten a chance to interview Australian softball pitcher Tanya Harding?

HUGHES: No, but one time I did interview American boxer Tonya Harding.

Har Har Har! I wonder if Michelle has ever sat down with Sarah and regailed her with harrowing tales about actually competing against the "Legendary Boxer" Tonya Harding.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Kurt Browning says he took up figure skating to meet girls. So, I guess the same thing can apply for ladies - to meet guys. Hope it works out for Sarah. It would be great to see her skate again.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Sure must have worked for Kurt! At 92 Worlds they were all over him by the bunches! :laugh:

Fossi

Final Flight
:love: Sarah is beautiful and could get the boys no matter where she is at. She is so funny and smart!
Welcome back to skating Sarah.

R.D.

Record Breaker
LOL, pretty interesting :laugh:

If she really is interested in getting the guys, I would think she'd want to choose another sport :p . Shouldn't be too hard for her, though (IMO). But I think she will be interested in entertaining the audiences too.

As for competing, maybe she means pro competitions (if those even exist anymore...?)

just my POV, of course.

IDLERACER said:
Har Har Har! I wonder if Michelle has ever sat down with Sarah and regailed her with harrowing tales about actually competing against the "Legendary Boxer" Tonya Harding.
Actually, Michelle might know something about boxing. According to an article in the Las Vegas Sun:

"How about a triple toe loop with a right hook? UNLV honors graduate Christina Kwan, a cousin of figure skating sensation Michelle Kwan, won the 95-pound division at the Ringside World Championships for amateur boxers recently in Kansas City."

Christina versus Tonya?

Mathman:)

eliza88

On the Ice
That interview was hilarious! Thanks for the link! I never knew Sarah had such a spunky personality!! I am looking forward to seeing her skate again.

eliza88

icy fresh

On the Ice
Most guys I know think that figure skating is stupid and easy. Boy do they have a lot to learn. I don't think girls should start figure skating to meet boys because there's not that many of 'em around. f they want to meet boys, they should do hockey.