Thread: We're "Rockin and Rollin" in Calif. again!

We're "Rockin and Rollin" in Calif. again!

The central valley got hit with an earth tremor yesterday, it's location is near Pasa Robles which is half-way between L.A. and San Francisco. It was a 6.0, enough to break dishes and crumble old structures. They predict a larger quake within the next 5 days or so.................42

Show- at least we didn't feel it here in San Diego! I'm just glad I moved away from the central coast in time. No earthquakes the whole 7 yrs I spent there.

hey we're learning in Geology that in hundreds of years San Fran will be part of Alaska due to plate techtonics... pretty cool IMHO

Yikes Toni, I hope not.... Dlk........the worst tremor I have ever been a part of was in 1980........the house was shaking so badly, that my son's crib was banging against the wall. He woke up screaming. The water in our pool was splashing out, hanging plants and light fixtures were swaying. It lasted about 30 seconds. There's no where to go, you just have to hold on and wait it out................42

there's really nothing you can do about the whole thing....

we had a really bad earthquake last winter... tore up the interior pretty bad... it lasted an entire long program (I know because i missed Mike Weiss' LP LOL) it wasn't centered near where we were but it was freaky (it was one of those waves type earthquakes... I got so sea sick... those are the kind that sink houses... mom was freaking... dad thought it was cool... he's a dork )