Thread: You!!

I'm an Italian Bambina icy fresh's Avatar

You!!

I was just wondering if everyone here was a skater and what level everyone's at. Has anyone ever made it to Nationals??

It would be safe to say that everyone here is not a skater.
    I am an adult skater that never made it to nationals. Which is ok by me because at my advanced age I am just glad that I can get out on a pair of skates

Never skated. Only enjoyed watching. First got interested when Sonja Henie won her second olympic medal!

Hickie!
    I competed at Nationals in 1999 for synchro. I was a Novice skater at the time. My team had a fabulous season, that was highlighted when we won a gold medal at Nationals. We got first place ordinals from all the judges as well. I've also been to 3 different Nationals competitions as a spectator as well. With any luck this season, I may end up back at Nationals for synchro. Fingers crossed!

In love with the axel!
    I've been to Adult Nationals, both in an open event and in a championship (qualifying) event. Never kids nats (or even regionals for that matter - couldn't pass the 2nd figure test ).

Rinkside
    I'm an adult skater, been skating not quite a year and a half. Hoping to test adult pre-bronze moves and FS sometime in the spring.

Tripping on the Podium
    Testing Senior free, and I have one gold dance left. A lot of my coaches seemed to think I could have made it to nationals, but a hip injury forced me to take my best skating years off, and it's still healing really slowly. I used to work on triples for hours a day so I could make it, and instead my practice schedule ending up preventing me from doing so....