You!! | Golden Skate

You!!

icy fresh

On the Ice
I was just wondering if everyone here was a skater and what level everyone's at. Has anyone ever made it to Nationals??

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
It would be safe to say that everyone here is not a skater.
I am an adult skater that never made it to nationals. Which is ok by me because at my advanced age I am just glad that I can get out on a pair of skates :)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Never skated. Only enjoyed watching. First got interested when Sonja Henie won her second olympic medal!

starshinexavier

On the Ice
I competed at Nationals in 1999 for synchro. I was a Novice skater at the time. My team had a fabulous season, that was highlighted when we won a gold medal at Nationals. We got first place ordinals from all the judges as well. I've also been to 3 different Nationals competitions as a spectator as well. With any luck this season, I may end up back at Nationals for synchro. Fingers crossed!

sk8er1964

On the Ice
I've been to Adult Nationals, both in an open event and in a championship (qualifying) event. Never kids nats (or even regionals for that matter - couldn't pass the 2nd figure test :cry: ).

GordonSk8erBoi

Rinkside
I'm an adult skater, been skating not quite a year and a half. Hoping to test adult pre-bronze moves and FS sometime in the spring.

Perry

Rinkside
Testing Senior free, and I have one gold dance left. A lot of my coaches seemed to think I could have made it to nationals, but a hip injury forced me to take my best skating years off, and it's still healing really slowly. I used to work on triples for hours a day so I could make it, and instead my practice schedule ending up preventing me from doing so....