Simpsons and Michelle Kwan | Golden Skate

Simpsons and Michelle Kwan

mpal2

Final Flight
I was looking up the Simpsons online and found this. Michelle Kwan will be on the Simpsons episode February 6th, 2005 after the Super Bowl. Probably just a one liner, but she will be on.

http://www.snpp.com/upcoming.shtml

Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass - Confirmed Airdate: February 6th, 2005 (following the Super Bowl)
After Homer inadvertently performs a wild crowd-pleasing dance at a local carnival, he will stumble across a new career as a "victory dane choreographer." After working for defensive tackle Warren Sapp, basketballers LeBron James and Yao Ming, and figure skater Michelle Kwan (all voicing themselves), he's called upstairs to choreograph the Super Bowl halftime show. In over his head, Homer turns to neighbor Ned for help. Together they create a clean and classy, non-violent, deeply meaningful halftime show, only to have America turn on them for such a "blatant display of decency."

Lucy25

Final Flight
Maybe Homer is going to teach Michelle a victory dance? That's what it sounds like. How funny to see a cartoon Michelle doing this!

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Ah, the Simpsons - love the show.
When you're on the Simpsons, you know you've
reached icon status....or at least pop culture icon status.

The Kween has arrived! Good for Michelle.

mpal2

Final Flight
Zanzibar,

This is actually going to be the second time she's been on The Simpsons. The first episode is when they were sending Earth's greatest up into space for some unremembered reason. Michelle was on one of the ships.

At least I hope I remember this right. I've slept too many times since then. :laugh:

Further rememberances, she didn't actually speak in the first episode. They just had her character walk by while one of the speaking characters mentioned her name.

Last edited:

Lucy25

Final Flight
mpal2 said:
Zanzibar,

This is actually going to be the second time she's been on The Simpsons. The first episode is when they were sending Earth's greatest up into space for some unremembered reason. Michelle was on one of the ships.

At least I hope I remember this right. I've slept too many times since then. :laugh:

Further rememberances, she didn't actually speak in the first episode. They just had her character walk by while one of the speaking characters mentioned her name.
You remember correctly. Bart sees the line of people and calls some of the people by name, including Michelle. She was on the ship for the world's best and brightest. She was wearing her skates and a red skating dress (IIRC). For some reason the Earth was being destroyed, I can't remember why.

Wasn't Tonya Harding on the ship of losers? Or am I misremembering this?

dewet

Final Flight
I actually remember that episode. It was an episode about the new millenium and the had tho go live on Mars or something. Michelle was on the good ship and Tonya was on the ship heading torward the sun.

IDLERACER

Medalist
That was a segment of one of their annual Halloween specials. The animated Tonya Harding was particularly funny, with that evil look on her face.

roller girl

Rinkside
I can remeber very well, Tonya was with the stick on her hands, entering to the spaceship towards the sun, while Michelle was entering to the ship to Mars, boths were with skating dresses. I can´t wait to see this new episode.