Survivor Vanuatu | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Survivor Vanuatu

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Interesting episode. Scout is really getting on my nerves!! I hope she doesn't sing anymore. Can anyone tell me why Chris voted for Sarge???

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
Chris must have known that they didn't have the numbers to overthrow the grrl alliance, so he was trying to show the ladeis that he's with them, not against them - hoping to buy a couple of extra days.

OMG, what what up with Sarge going on about how Twila would have voted with the men if Julie hadn't lied to her? And Twila then going on...and on...and on...about how she likes the men better and certainly would have voted that way, etc etc. When they didn't show any votes at first I thought all the ladies had decided to give Twila the boot - until I saw Chris voting for Sarge. Arggh - Twila is one of the few people I like, and she just gave the ladies a huge reason to boot her butt asap. Sigh.

Eliza - Shut. Up. I know Scout was stupid for being so bald about her dislike for you in the reward challenge and for engaging is talk about it, but fer the love of carmen, Scout only delivered the last blow, not the first 2. With the women's alliance intact and the 'leaders' staying out of the choosing game, it doiesn't matter what woman was out of the game first.

Scout is certainly shooting herself in the foot, though.

I didn't understand why Sarge went on and on, either...I kept thinking "keep quiet", but I guess it didn't matter since he's gone. I was really hoping that Chad, Sarge, Chris, Eliza and Twila would've voted for Julie. Then go for Ami.

Eliza has been on my nerves from the beginning, but now I agree with recent previous posts...Scout is getting on my nerves!

I'm a woman but I am NOT liking the women on this Survivor! Gosh how I wish Chad and Chris could get some women on their side and get rid of Scout, Ami.....I'd even put up with Eliza if she'd gone with the men!

Oh--and the chicken wing thing....I thought that was a really LOW move that Leann and Julie brought back wings for the ladies and gave the men bones. Really LOW! These women are giving women a bad name, IMO!

heyang

Record Breaker
I totally agree - can't stand any of the ladies. Of the men, I prefer Chad.

Overall, this season of Survivor is nowhere near the best Survivor. I'd rate it above Africa.

sk8er1964

On the Ice
heyang said:
Overall, this season of Survivor is nowhere near the best Survivor. I'd rate it above Africa.

ITA. I'm not rooting for anyone at all. I kind of liked Rory, but only because he was so obnoxious that he actually made me notice him. Oh well, I'm hooked anyway, and hooked I'll stay! :biggrin:

guinevere

Final Flight
NJSk8Fan said:
These women are giving women a bad name, IMO!
I thought it was rather mean for them to bring back chicken only for the women too, but I hardly think their actions give women a bad name. When I think of other women who've been on Survivor over the years (Jerri, Amber, Sara, Jenna & Heidi immediately come to mind), it makes me appreciate this group more, even though I don't like a lot of them on an individual level.

heyang

Record Breaker
sk8er1964,

I'm chuckling about your being hooked because of what my friend told me on Friday. I got her hooked on Apprentice last year. Her sister was visiting her on Thursday and she told her sister 'you can't talk to me while I'm watching Apprentice'. Her sister responded 'Fine, but you can't talk to me during Survivor'. Well, now both sisters are hooked on Survivor and Apprentice.

Now, I'm trying to convert her into the Amazing Race which begins Tuesday - yippee.

mike79

On the Ice
Finally something happened that's woth talking about this season. Bye-bye Leann!

I sure hope that Chris can pull this off. While I doubt he can, it would be quite the feat. Remember back to the first episode when he talked about being able to beat the guys, but women would be harder? Talk about foreshadowing.

guinevere

Final Flight
Hooray!

I really want to be behind the all-female alliance. Ami had been running the show this season since day one. When I hear Ami talk, I agree with a lot of what she says. I'd probably want her as a friend in the real world - she's a lot like people I know. And yet, her arrogance and refusal to consider any strategy other than the Grrl Power Team is so frustrating that I was dancing around happily when the tables were turned tonight (I even really liked Leann, too!).

I really want Twila to make it at least to the final 2. I don't have a lot of hopes for it though. Right now, I'm seeing Chris and Eliza in the final 2, and in that case, I hope to god that Chris wins. But I'd hate to see the all-female alliance survive as long as it did just to have the last man standing outsmart them all in the end. All I know is that this season just got a lot more interesting!

My husband and I were celebrating the events that happened during the last minutes of Survivor Vanuatu last night.
Eliza's constant motor mouth has annoyed me but I've said for the past few weeks, if she'd switch her alliances to the men, I'd put up with her. I wasn't too upset that the campaigning going on was to send her home. But when Twila started talking to Chris about switching things around to vote for Leeann, I started getting excited...what a SPLENDID idea for Chris, Eliza, Twila and Scout to vote for Leeann!
When the votes were revealed and Leeann was voted out, I shouted "YES" so loud it strained my throat! I think that was the best tribal council out of all the triabal councils of all the seasons. The look of shock on Ami's face was priceless! I hope somehow she goes home next week.
I imagine Ami and Julie will think Chris was behind that twist and they will campaign to send him home. I hope he wins immunity next week.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Drama Queen is Ousted!!!

Buh, bye Ami, Yeah!!!

Let's see, they'll get rid of Julie or Chris & Eliza will team with Julie and get rid of Scout, hopefully before Twila.

I want Twila to win.

Does anyone know the date for the finale???

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I want Twila to win, too; she's the only one left now who's even remotely deserving. As to the rest of them getting this far -- YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Chris should have been the first one gone, and he's still there, Eliza and Julie should have been the 2nd & 3rd women gone and THEY'RE still there, Scout does absolutely NOTHING during the challenges; I guess she was under the impression that she would be able to go out there and just tend bar or something. I know she's got a trick knee or leg or something, but didn't she have some sort of idea of the kind of things that she'd have to do??

Another night of celebrating the results of Tribal Council last night! I was so happy to see Ami go.
Altho Eliza's motor-mouth had me annoyed, I'm liking her more lately.
I'd like to see Eliza and Chris in final two.
Looks like Twila is going to "lose it" a bit next week.
I believe week after next will probably be the two hour finale, but not sure....haven't seen any info about it in tv guide or anywhere yet.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NJSk8Fan said:
I believe week after next will probably be the two hour finale, but not sure....haven't seen any info about it in tv guide or anywhere yet.
I even emailed CBS to find out but haven't gotten a response. I went to the chat area and asked and everyone just ignored me. :laugh: In our Survivor game at work, we ususally try to get together but when you don't know the date it's hard to plan. Any other suggestions to find out about the date???

Dee

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
According to the guide I get (OnSat)....it will be on this Thursday in its regular time and a two hour show plus a one hour reunion show will be on this Sunday night.

Would that be the week of Sat. the 18th that its airing on Sat.? My tv guide has Christmas specials listed for the 11th.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The final is on this Sunday, December 12th from 8 to 10 p.m. with a reunion show from 10 to 11 p.m. on CBS.

Sorry for the confusion OnSat is the name of the guide (for satelite TV).

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Survivor Party

Purplecat, thanks for the info. The party is scheduled now. When I emailed CBS I suggested they put the info on the site ahead of time so people could plan.

Dee

That was MY confusion, not reading carefully enough to see you put "sunday" in that original post.
Thanks for clearing it up just the same. I will now mark the list I keep on my bulletin board of shows I need to watch or tape!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Predictions

Any thoughts on tonight's who's going and who's staying and who's going to win the mil???

I predict that Scout is going bye-bye tonight.

I predict that Chris will team up with Eliza and Julie to get rid of Scout and Twila. Then, Chris & Eliza will be the final two.

Dee