Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Vanuatu

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

The Drama Queen is Ousted!!!

Buh, bye Ami, Yeah!!!

Let's see, they'll get rid of Julie or Chris & Eliza will team with Julie and get rid of Scout, hopefully before Twila.

I want Twila to win.

Does anyone know the date for the finale???

Dee

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    I want Twila to win, too; she's the only one left now who's even remotely deserving. As to the rest of them getting this far -- YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Chris should have been the first one gone, and he's still there, Eliza and Julie should have been the 2nd & 3rd women gone and THEY'RE still there, Scout does absolutely NOTHING during the challenges; I guess she was under the impression that she would be able to go out there and just tend bar or something. I know she's got a trick knee or leg or something, but didn't she have some sort of idea of the kind of things that she'd have to do??

Another night of celebrating the results of Tribal Council last night! I was so happy to see Ami go.
    Altho Eliza's motor-mouth had me annoyed, I'm liking her more lately.
    I'd like to see Eliza and Chris in final two.
    Looks like Twila is going to "lose it" a bit next week.
    I believe week after next will probably be the two hour finale, but not sure....haven't seen any info about it in tv guide or anywhere yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NJSk8Fan
    I believe week after next will probably be the two hour finale, but not sure....haven't seen any info about it in tv guide or anywhere yet.
    I even emailed CBS to find out but haven't gotten a response. I went to the chat area and asked and everyone just ignored me. In our Survivor game at work, we ususally try to get together but when you don't know the date it's hard to plan. Any other suggestions to find out about the date???

Dee

According to the guide I get (OnSat)....it will be on this Thursday in its regular time and a two hour show plus a one hour reunion show will be on this Sunday night.

Would that be the week of Sat. the 18th that its airing on Sat.? My tv guide has Christmas specials listed for the 11th.

The final is on this Sunday, December 12th from 8 to 10 p.m. with a reunion show from 10 to 11 p.m. on CBS.

Sorry for the confusion OnSat is the name of the guide (for satelite TV).
    Last edited by purplecat; 12-07-2004 at 02:07 AM.

Survivor Party

Purplecat, thanks for the info. The party is scheduled now. When I emailed CBS I suggested they put the info on the site ahead of time so people could plan.

Dee

That was MY confusion, not reading carefully enough to see you put "sunday" in that original post.
    Thanks for clearing it up just the same. I will now mark the list I keep on my bulletin board of shows I need to watch or tape!

Predictions

Any thoughts on tonight's who's going and who's staying and who's going to win the mil???

I predict that Scout is going bye-bye tonight.

I predict that Chris will team up with Eliza and Julie to get rid of Scout and Twila. Then, Chris & Eliza will be the final two.

Dee

In love with the axel!
    Unless she gets immunity, I think Julie would be next, with Scout after that. Of course, I'm rarely right on these predictions (I do better at skating)

Weren't they promo'ing something about Twila losing it for tonight's show?

Custom Title
    Damn, I was really hoping for Twila or Scout to go. Scout might be the most useless Survivor ever.

I guess it's gonna come down to Chris/Eliza vs. Twila/Scout. That's fine as long as it's Chris and Eliza who get to the final 2. I've wanted to see them there for weeks.

There is the possibility that either Eliza or Chris could bail on the other but I would hope they realize that it wouldn't make sense.

I was hoping Chris would switch his vote to Twila also. I don't know, maybe his thoughts are that he has a better chance at challengest against Twila and obviously Scout. I was almost as shocked as Eliza was that Julie went home.
    Except for the volcano, I agree it wasn't a very interesting episode.

I want Twila to win!!! What has Chris & Eliza done to merit one mil??? I won't even mention Scout. Chris should have been gone the first night. Eliza is just a big overgrown brat.

Dee

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707
    Chris should have been gone the first night.

Dee
    While I agree with that (and have even said it in my last post), I'm starting to think that maybe he DOES deserve to win for that very reason. When you consider all the aligning and all the scrambling he's had to do, especially over the last several weeks, to even stay in this thing -- from that perspective, he's certainly IMO worked a lot harder than Twila or Eliza. (The sea slugs in the ocean have all worked harder than Scout).

What I do not understand about this edition -- actually, there's a lot I don't understand about this edition, but this point in particular gets me -- WHAT is with discussing "secret strategy" and alliances practically in full view of the very people you're planning on screwing over? Last night was Chris & Eliza yapping away only to turn around and find Twila standing right there (which was hysterical), but variations of this same thing have been going on all season. They stand like 4 feet away from the people they're plotting against and hardly even bother to lower their voices. Whatever happened to taking a walk somewhere? Of course, given the overall low level of play this time around, why should I be surprised by anything?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast