The Skate Blade? | Golden Skate

The Skate Blade?

Littlewild1

Rinkside
Does anyone know what's up with the Skate Blade? I know they were having server problems earlier in the summer...is that still the case? I would love to see the site back up and running.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wish I could tell you one way or the other... I'm not sure if TSB is going to come back or not... I'm sure a decision will be made soon... we'll see...

SkaterBrett

Rinkside
I think Joe has pulled the plug on it.... I have to say The Skate Blade will be missed. It was a great site and Joe did an amazing job keeping it up to date! His extra features were always great and kept the fans coming back. A shame to see the site go.

icy fresh

On the Ice
I really like the Skate Blade. I posted this type of message on another message board a while back, and others too were upset that there were no updates. How did you hear about Joe withdrawing from the website?

GoldPatina27

Spectator
Can someone tell me please, what is TSB - The Skate Blade? I'm assuming a website - any links to it? That is, I guess, if it's still in commission.

Thanks!! :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well it hasn't been updated since the beginning of summer but the link is:
http://www.theskateblade.com

I've also been chatting with Joe and I've gotten the same impression from him... it's sad... we'll see...

SkaterBrett

Rinkside
some of the sites have been given to other people to do... the other skaters will need to find other webmasters and other hosting options.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok just got done chatting with Joe... he isn't giving up on TSB, just won't be working on it this season. He plans to bring it back this coming summer for the olympic season. This is still tentative, but at least it's hopeful

as for the official sites, at this time he and I are talking about working together on a couple of them... (I'm pretty sure you can guess which ones LOL) but we'll see about the others...

hope this helps... :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it was interuppted when Joe began having tech. difficulties with the site...