Reasons why I should quit posting here....re: Michelle Kwan | Golden Skate

Reasons why I should quit posting here....re: Michelle Kwan

R

realistic51

Reasons why I should quit posting here....re: Michelle Kwan

:rollin: Fooled you!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to update you wonderful people on some news.

The wish grantors from Make-A-Wish Foundation are coming to our house on Thursday to get information on Lexi's wishes. Her first wish is to go to COI and spend some time with Michelle and Tim. (Her back up wish is to meet Jackie Chan).

As the days have gone by, I have the belief her first wish will be realized in May. Someone has been working behind the scenes (figure skating type scenes) to help us out. Since I post on several boards, one post got a person's attention who knew another person...you know how it goes. So I have definite information to give the wish grantors to make this wish possible for my daughter.

I don't think I can convey the feelings that I have at this moment or the smile and radiance that lights my daughter's face when she hears of all the well wishes, prayers, and possibility of meeting her faves. It's beyond words.

Just thought I'd share.
:D

S

sk8cynic

Re: Reasons why I should quit posting here....re: Michelle K

How wonderful!!! Glad to see granting Lexi's wish is becoming a reality.

M

mathman444

Thanks for the update. Great news. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

B

BronzeisGolden02

Oh, you're so tricky! That sounds so wonderful and being that Michelle and Tim seem to be two of the overall nicest skaters in the world, that wish shouldn't be a longshot at all. And may I add, what a great wish! Your daughter has impeccable taste! (LOL, Jackie Chan as well, he seems so down to earth). I too will send all my good thoughts your daughter's way.