More SC modeling pics | Golden Skate

More SC modeling pics

What a beauty! Our little girl is gonna break a lot of hearts.

OK, so from this position, she put her head back...way, way back...

MM

bronxgirl

Medalist
Thy're lovely photos. I'm glad this time her liver didn't stick out so clearly. She was starting to scare me..

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight

Antilles

Medalist
Nice photos. In one of them, there has to be a stool hidden under that dress, because she looks about six feet tall.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Gorgeous..........except for the foot on the head, Sasha is "Cover Girl" material..........42

Great photos of a very pretty gir!

With that photo of the foot, she could get easy work with Cirque du Soleil.

Joe

diver chick

On the Ice
Sasha is a very pretty girl and some of these photos are great.

I particularly like the very first one but I would love to see it in black and white :)

floskate

On the Ice
I like the photo's a lot. Whats really nice is that there are a couple where her personality really comes through and she seems to be having a total ball.

mpal2

Final Flight
For some reason, some of the pictures on Sasha's website show up as negatives for me. Not all of them, just some of them. For anyone else having the same problem, you can right click on the troublesome photo, select properties. Highlight the URL address with your mouse and copy/paste that directly into the address bar of your web browser. That should pull up a normal photo.

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
Those are some great photos of Sasha! Looks like she got a little bit of curves now and she looks great with them. I also like the color of her hair and her hair styles in them. Very nice!