American Dreams Tonight on NBC | Golden Skate

American Dreams Tonight on NBC

Johar

Medalist
I'll be tuning in. This is my favorite show of the past several years. I hope Samuel Page (Drew) is back on the show. Loved him on All My Children.

BTW Will Estes(JJ) is pretty cute, too. :love:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Joe not sure how old you are but this show brings back sooooo many memories. For example my best friend's dad was the choir director at her church which had Sunday evening services that she had to attend. The night the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan we had to lie :eek: to him and tell him that she was going to church with my Grandmother so that she could spend the night and watch the Beatles. At the gathering after her dad's funeral a few years ago her older sis told us that we hadn't fooled him for a minute.

Johar

Medalist
Towards the end of last season Meg was finally starting to dress like a girl from that era.

Roxanne is so cool! I really like her outfits and wish I could wear her clothes, but am too old for that style anyways.

Did anybody else feel badly for Patty last season? She was that awkward type that alot of school children can be mean towards. I had tears in my eyes when the popular girls told her about a party that didn't exist.

I also cried when the black mother died of cancer. The dumb doctor didn't even try to save her! He basically told her to get her affairs in order. He probably thought since she was black and not upperclass she wasn't worth giving chemo to.