Artur Dmitriev show or Yags is back in Peter! | Golden Skate

Artur Dmitriev show or Yags is back in Peter!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks so much for the link. I loved reading the report. Tanya is normally very composed but she didn't appear that way. I know that she was very excited to see Alexei skate live. Tanya translates a lot of the Russian articles and her English is excellent.

I love reading about Tatianna and Alexei. He has such great respect and admiration for her as a coach and friend.

I would imagine Alexei's mom was beaming!!

Dee

Thanks for the link, All That Jazz.

I thought it was great that Sylvia Fontana was in the show!

BTW (for Alexei-philes only): Are Alexei's eyes really that blue, or has someone touched up the picture at the top of the forum?

Mathman

Blue Bead

Medalist
Mathman, yes, under certain lighting conditions his eyes really do look that blue. They are absolutely hypnotic!LOL

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
They really are very blue. I suppose that depending on the lighting when one takes a photo, they can look a little different. Here the lighting is different and the shade of blue is different, but it's still blue LOL

ETA
:rolleye: someone had already replied LOL

Germanice

On the Ice
RIskatingfan said:
They really are very blue. I suppose that depending on the lighting when one takes a photo, they can look a little different. Here the lighting is different and the shade of blue is different, but it's still blue LOL

ETA
:rolleye: someone had already replied LOL
What a beautiful pic! Awww, what knockout's these eyes are!!! :love:

Anke