I Hate Fog! Especially driving conditions | Golden Skate

I Hate Fog! Especially driving conditions

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Man it's been foggy here lately. A real "pea souper" type fog. I drove to work yesterday and at one point visibility was nil. I could not see the lines on the road nor the approach to the intersection.

I abosultely hate driving in fog. I can drive in any other conditions, but fog!!!!
:eek:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Driving in fog is the worst driving condition, I think. In the central valley, we get "low to the ground" fog that we call "tule" (pronounced "too-lee") fog that is the worst. It doesn't move or swirl, just stays put like a cold, wet sheet......42

bronxgirl

Medalist
I vote for driving in freezing rain as worst than fog (JMHO) In fact, if there is freezing rain, there is no place I have to be including my job, that is worth my life.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
bronxgirl said:
I vote for driving in freezing rain as worst than fog (JMHO) In fact, if there is freezing rain, there is no place I have to be including my job, that is worth my life.

I also dislike driving in "black ice" especially here. Most drivers on the lower mainland are not used to these conditions and don't have enough sense to slow down on black ice. It's taking one's life into one's hands in the dead of winter here.
That is when I would like to phone in sick.