Yuka gets ready for her costume party | Golden Skate

Yuka gets ready for her costume party

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ha ha ha! I'm not going to be dressing up... with the snow and rain we've been getting I'm going to hold the umbrella and wear a raincoat (this is for the last "pugnic" of the year, it's held at a local dog park)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Toni how cute! I have never seen a skunk costume for dogs before. Did you make it? Abbey is going to be in a Howl-O-Ween parade to benefit the animal shelter but I haven't come up with a costume idea for her yet.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
nope got it at Joann Fabrics... all of the costumes for dogs are on sale for almost half the price... I think it's nationwide because I only knew about the sale because of friends!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, my gosh! That is just TOO cute for words! I want to get Madelyn a Halloween costume, too! Thanks for the tip about Joann's. :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I WANT PICS if and when you get her in something

they had a bumble bee costume... and a rock star costume... the skunk and rock star costumes are modeled by a pug :)

make sure that you get a half a size or a size bigger than what you think she might wear... a lot of pugs have big chests that don't fit in costumes very well... it's easier to cut and sew to make smaller than it is to make bigger!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, you did it again! I really thought this was going to be about Yuka Sato :love: , but your Yuka is really cute too! Thanks for sharing! :laugh:

Last edited:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I want to get Madelyn a Halloween costume, too!
RealtorGal- Is there a Party City by you? I was in there the other day and noticed they had funny/cute dog costumes.

Toni-What a cutie dog!