Translation of Interview with Plush after Worlds | Golden Skate

Translation of Interview with Plush after Worlds

D

DORISPULASKI

Translation of Interview with Plush after Worlds

www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?s=122e08593849dbbb86e04297f9f6c7ef&threadid=4899&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

A post world's interview with Plush, translated on another forum, is posted above. Had some interesting points:

1. Plush's girlfriend (I can just hear the groans from Princess Leopard

2. Plush's knee problems started last year, surgery was suggested, and he and Mishin decided to ignore it and keep skating. This part of the story I don't like at all. I hope he will get the surgery and get better so he will be sure to be around for the 2006 Olympics.

dpp

J

Joesitz

Re: BuryP.Leopard'sHeart at Plush's Wounded Knee(Plush Inter

first the cartilege goes, then the arthritis sets in, then the knee replacement comes. PLUSH get proper medical attention right now!

Joe

K

Kasey

HMMMMMMM

Interesting...I go back and forth on Plush. Once I finally start kind of liking him again, I read something that strikes me wrong. NOT to bash him or anything...Note I said "Strikes ME wrong"....Personalities will always clash.... :rolleyes:

D

dlksk8fan

Joe-
speaking of knees how are yours doing?

L

Ladskater

Re: Translation of Interview with Plush after Worlds

I was surprised to discover what a sense of humour Plushenko has. He always seems to want to present a humourous side to his skating in the Parade of Champions. At first, I did not really get what he was doing, but I think he wants us to see a less serious side to him than we do all season. He is a very unusual young man. I used to think he was quite conceited, but my opinion of him has changed. It will be a challenge for Yags to return and try to compete against Plushenko and Timmothy G. They both have all their quads under their belt so to speak. At any rate, next year will be interesting and exciting.

Ladskater

J

Joesitz

Thanks for asking DLK, the knees are giving me 80-85 per cent movement which is much more than I had before the surgery. I still need a little work in walking down stairs but I'm sure that will come. Figure skating, of course, is out of the question but I do square dancing at the Challenge level without problems. So I am happy. Just woried about Plush.

Joe

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;">Y'all crack me. :lol:

I <strong>LIKE</strong> Plush's girlfriend. When I saw her hoisting that ENORMOUS beer in the fluff piece, I knew she was an all right girl. :p

And it's sweet that y'all are worried about his knee.

Cheers,

Laura :) </span>

C

CuteGreekGoddess

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;"><strong>
I agree Plushy is too good of a skater
to be stopped by injuries. I wish that Mishin
and Plushy would reconsider that and get medical
attention now before it is too late </strong></span>