Campbell's Article and Photos (No spoilers in this post) | Golden Skate

Campbell's Article and Photos (No spoilers in this post)

Actually, Shizuka's outfit doesn't look so bad here. Except for that snake coming out of her pants trying to swallow her throat.

How about this?

MM

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Perhaps he'll be trying a different costume later...that one's not bad,
but agree it's not the most flattering. Sometimes you can work a "concept"
into your outfit successfully, sometimes it needs to be scrapped.
When Yagudin's first "Formula 1/Racing" costume met with audience
disapproval, he immediately dropped it and went in for something completely different - maybe Brian will do the same.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Click HERE to get a look at Julia Sebestyen's groovy new Halloween-themed costume. :D

Ouch! Are you sure Julia is not changing disciplines to ice dance?

:D

LBC

On the Ice
Julia and Shizuka have been training with Tarosova and look at the costumes they've got. :eek: Same thing with Brian.

Who is that women who designs for her? She can come up with some very good costumes but when they are duds they are horrid. Who would have thought about using illusion fabric as sleeves and then strap drapes to them?
I guess Juliet had to grab the drapes as clothes when she snuck out to meet Romeo.

For Julia more illusion fabric down the center or rather half her body. Decided to put some langerie on her to cover a spot. Of course there have been worse cases of the illusion fabric. I'd love it if someone just came out without the illusion fabric and just had those strategically placed garments on their skin.
We'd have the x rated olympics. :D

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
LBC said:
Julia and Shizuka have been training with Tarosova and look at the costumes they've got. :eek: Same thing with Brian.
She coached Kulik, and thought that the giraffe costume at the 1998 Olympics represented American jazz. Maybe we should start a poll: worst costume by a Tarasova skater?