Thread: New Katia/Daria pics and videos

On the Ice

New Katia/Daria pics and videos

For anyone interested, there's new pictures and a couple new videos of Katia and Daria at The Great Skate. At pixieworld.net, there's pictures of both of them (just search for their names) and at www.gordeeva.ru there's some new pictures and also 3 new videos. In 2 of the videos Daria's skating and it really looks like she's improved over the past year including becoming more graceful. Very fun to see!

http://www.gordeeva.ru/iceolymp/video2004.htm

http://www.pixieworld.net/photsk8.p...rin&evnt=grsk04

http://www.pixieworld.net/photsk8.p...ord&evnt=grsk04

Custom Title
    WOW, thank you for posting that. I've seen the video and boy does she look great and one thing I noticed she has lost this innocent look, almost like a little girl look, she always looked like she was so fragile and looked much younger then she is, now we can say with her new hair cut, she really look like a mature lady.

On the Ice
    Yeah, imo her new haircut is a more "mature" haircut. I think her face is pretty much the same and if she lets her hair grow out like she tends to do (cuts her hair shorter, then lets it grow out again, then cuts it shorter again, etc....) she'll look more like the Katia that we're used to. But, that said, everyone gets older, and she sure is aging well. She's a beautiful woman. And Daria is growing up so much! It's so fun to see her looking so happy and like she's having so much fun.

Young or old, she's still got that million dollar smile.

MM

Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar
    Daria is abeutiful young girl,and she looks much better without those braces.Yeah,they were necessary,but this is much more photogenic.

SkateFan4Life
    It's hard to believe that it will be nine years next month that Sergei Grinkov died so suddently and tragically in Lake Placid, during a rehearsal for SOI. Gordeeva and Grinkov were such a magical pairs team, and their love was so evident in their performances. Frankly, none of the current pairs teams move me the way G & G did. They will forever remain in my memory, and my heart, as one of the great pairs teams - if not the greatest pairs team - of all time.