Smart Ones Skate America Website | Golden Skate

Smart Ones Skate America Website

4dogknight

Final Flight
Am I going blind or is there no website for Skate America 2004?

I've been searching for some time and can't seem to find one.

Anyone find it?

4dk

4dogknight

Final Flight
Mathman, maybe Michelle is doing a Paso Doble ala Strictly Ballroom (audience handclapping only). In that case what would someone put down as music - manual beat?

I've noticed that things are a little slipshod since they changed the format of the site. Perhaps it's me but then............
Maybe they had cutbacks in staff, although I do notice a lack of attention to detail in the ISU site as well. Might just be a sign of the times.

Hey wouldn't that be a great song title - Sign of the Times!

4dk

JOHIO2

Medalist
I've wondered about that too. Once upon a time......like about the time of the last SA was taking place last year, there actually WAS a Skate America Pittsburgh site. I know it wasn't a figment of my imagination, as I saw it and bookmarked it.

And then, it disappeared! In fact, I wonder if Pittsburgh even knows they have a Skate America competition coming up in a few weeks. I really burns that noone has a site going. Not through ISU, not through USFSA. So what gives? And it isn't only SA, SC seems to be minus a site. In fact, last time I looked there were no sites up for any Grand Prix events.

I guess we get to guess who will or will not be there.

Kitty

Rinkside
Hopefully an official site will come shortly ! It starts ina couple of days !!!

Kitty