Janet Leigh and Rodney Dangerfield Dead | Golden Skate

Janet Leigh and Rodney Dangerfield Dead

I read that Janet Leigh died of vasculitis, the same disease that Irina Slutskaya suffers from. :(

Mathman

IDLERACER

Medalist
Joyce Jillson also just died. Of course, I would be lying if I said that I gave a hoot. :sheesh: Never was a big fan of snake-oil saleswomen. The fact that Nancy Reagan was, at one time, advising her husband on how to run the country based on this woman's advice doesn't exactly indear me to her either.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Longhornliz said:
I hope rodney is getting some respect now, even if it is postumously
That whole catchphrase basically applied to the first 40 years of his life, before he really had any success. From the mid 60s onwards, beginning with his numerous appearances on the Jackie Gleason show, he was always one of the most loved and respected comedians in the business.

skatepixie

On the Ice
Janet Leigh the skater?

EDit: Ok...Im dumb. I was thinking of Janet *Lynne*!

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
She's the actress that was in the movie Psycho. She has a daughter, Jamie Lee Curtis with her ex Tony Curtis. She (Jamie Lee) wrote Post cards from the Edge.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Grgranny,

I thought Carrie Fischer, Debbie Reynolds daughter, wrote Postcards from the Edge. Although Jamie Lee Curtis certainly could have written such a novel because she is so articulate and self-effacing and witty.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Jo, You're right. Don't know why I get those two mixed up. Senior moments aren't moments any more, they're more like days. :laugh: