My Own, First Kind of Satirical Quiz: Which World Champion Are You? | Golden Skate

My Own, First Kind of Satirical Quiz: Which World Champion Are You?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok I tried to "cheat" and read all the answers trying to get a certain outcome and I got GWENDAL????? not who I thought I would get! :eek:

who all can you get anyway? LOL

anya_angie

Final Flight
LOL ok

Your choices of results are

Michelle Kwan
Tara Lipinski
Evgeni Plushenko
Gwendal Peizerat
Hungbo Zhao
SONJA HENNIE lol trick one there:D

Congratulations to me! I am 5-time world champion, 2-time Olympic Medalist, and 8-time US National champion MICHELLE KWAN!

JaneEyre5381

Rinkside
Hey Ang,

Think I told you my results, but I got Evgeni Plushenko. LOL. I found that one terribly amusing.

Dasha :D

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Congratulations! You are 5-time Russian National Champion, 3 time European Champion, 3 time Grand Prix Final Champion, and 3 time World Champion EVGENI PLUSHENKO!

Yes that's me! :D

anya_angie

Final Flight
Don't worry, all! This won't be my last skating quiz! I'll make more :D ones that are even funnier!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Um, Evgeni, obviously. :D

But, uh, once I figured out he was one of the options, I sort of, you know, rigged the answers.......

It's late. I'm ill. I should go to bed.

Laura :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Congratulations! You are World Champion and TWO-time Olympic GOLD Medalist, SONJA HENNIE! You are a true pioneer! With your Swan program, your double Salchow, 10 world titles, and 6 European titles, no wonder you're in so many movies!

:eek: :D :laugh: :rolleye:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evgeni

Princess Leppard, I hope you're feeling better, poor baby.

Dee

sk8m8

Final Flight
You're making me rethink assisted suicide! I was Tara :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't want to be a cute flash in the pan, I want to be a legand waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah