Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Skating? | Golden Skate

Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Skating?

sk8m8

Final Flight
Thanks for the fun. I got all of them, does that make me a skating geek? Might as well be, I've achieved geekdom in so many other areas lol

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating! Congratulations! You know everything in this quiz!

Skating geek #2 here :D

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
"Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating! Congratulations! You know everything in this quiz!"

I guess, my skating background came in handy for something!

Thanks for the quiz.

guinevere

Final Flight
I got them all right, too - which I find amusing, considering I answered the question about the dance lifts "I don't follow dance" :laugh:

That was fun, and I got them ALL correct--I wasn't real positive on a couple of them and surprised myself!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating! Congratulations! You know everything in this quiz! But I bet you found the questions pretty easy, huh? Feel free to comment on Golden Skate, maybe I will make a harder quiz just for you!

I especially liked the "flutz" vs. "lutz" question. I did pause there for a sec--until I re-read the part about going into the corner! Then I realized, "Oh! The skater is trying to escape the watchful eyes of the judges!" :D

Eliza

Rinkside
Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an<br>Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating!<br>Congratulations! You know everything in this<br>quiz! But I bet you found the questions pretty<br>easy, huh? Feel free to comment on Golden<br>Skate, maybe I will make a harder quiz just for<br>you!

I guess that means that I'm another skating geek.

Eliza

anya_angie

Final Flight
if you get the majority answers right it says you get them all LOL perhaps I should add in parentheses "or at least most."

milanessa

Rinkside
I think you're right, pennyfromheaven. I went back and deliberately answered them all wrong and I gotthem all right. :laugh:

gerry

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I got them all right (or most of them) according to the messaage I received at the end. :laugh:

anya_angie

Final Flight
LOL Milanessa, that's odd, there are 4 different results that can be received, I'll check to make sure the answers are configured correctly.