Thread: Looking for McDonald/Smith, Select Kurt Browning, Specific G&G and Usova/Zhulin

Rinkside

Looking for McDonald/Smith, Select Kurt Browning, Specific G&G and Usova/Zhulin

Hi,

I'm new here. I moved recently and lost most of my skating tapes in the move. I'm working on getting all of the Oksana Baiul stuff, but I also really want everything I can get of McDonald & Smith, Kurt Browning's "Here I Am" (plus a couple other of his innovative numbers, I love those) and Gordeeva & Grinkov's "My Man." (I think that was the name, it was one of the few non-classical pieces they did. I believe it was at the 94 Gold Championships or Skates of Gold.)

One more request and I don't know if anyone will know what it is (I don't remember the name), but Usova & Zhulin did a number at (the Goodwill Games in 95 or 96 I believe), it was also an event that featured Baiul and McDonald/Smith and it was sheer perfection. I just absolutely adored it, but I lost the tape shortly after and have only seen it a few times.

Anyhoo, thanks in advance.

Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar

What's Russian for 'coincidence'?

Jennifer,I just recieved my Usova-Zhulin compilation tape from Tammy yesterday!I didn't have time to go through it for the information you wanted,but her URL (she said I could post it) is Tammy's Tapes .This is the third compilation set I bought from her,and a source I would recommend.