US Nationals -- Who's Going | Page 2 | Golden Skate

US Nationals -- Who's Going

sk8addict

On the Ice
hotel bill

mpal2 said:
Guinevere,

I've gone alone every year and I never end up alone. :party2: The hotel bill part is a bummer. In fact, this is the first time I'll be sharing a hotel room with some people I've run into every year so far. :cool: But it's been worth it every year. :rock:
If you check for hotel/motels that are outside of downtown but still on the Max rail line, they are alot more affordable. We stayed at a B&B in Atlanta that was great! I hear the Portland transit is very good.

guinevere

Final Flight
Well, I've got a place to stay - friends who live in the Portland area. I don't think they live on the MAX line, but I usually walk everywhere, so I'm not too fussed about it. Now, I have to get my tickets - I'm going!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
awesome!!! :rock:

I am trying to figure out transportation too... ok actually Erin(my bestest best bud who I am staying with down there) is doing that for me... I am so excited!!!! :agree: :cool: :rock:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

How is your bestest bud doing in cooking school? Is she having a good time? And when will we get to sample her cuisine (just kidding....'cuz unless she moves to Cleveland, I'm likely to never run into her!)?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she is doing great! having a lot of fun... even if some of her teachers are freaky :rofl:

she's cooking thanksgiving dinner for her family in Montana in a little town called deer lodge where they're all practically related to each other so if you can sneak in down there.... :rofl:

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
***GONE***

I have a full event ticket, but I won't be in Portland until Thursday night, 13 January. I will be seeing all of the event finals, but tickets I won't be using are:

Championship (Sr.) Dance Compulsory: Tuesday, 11 January, 12:15pm
Championship Dance Original Dance: Wednesday, 12 January, 2:15pm
Championship Pairs Short Program: Wednesday, 12 January, 7:30pm
Championship Men Short Program: Thursday, 13 January, 3pm

and all of the Novice and all of the Junior events except the Junior Men's Free Skate.

I'm looking for a Golden Skate poster who has purchased tickets to the "marquee" events at the end of the week, but will be in town and is interested in other events, or a GS poster with a full event ticket who is staying with someone in Portland who would be interested in going, even if they'd be sitting in the first row of section 229 (except for general admission events) apart from you.

The tickets are free, but if I find out they've been sold on eBay (and I will), I will not be in a good mood, and I will make sure everyone here knows about it. This offer is open to current board members with registered posts only. Please PM me if interested. First person who does gets the tickets.

Last edited: