SOI coming to Wichita | Golden Skate

SOI coming to Wichita

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Never did that before. I am excited. Sent for tickets and hoping I get the on ice seats I ordered. I really never thought they would come here. Hope they sell lots of tickets. - After I get mine. :laugh: We usually end up going clear to Dallas.
:) :) :)

2loop2002

Rinkside
Grgranny,
That's great news!
Also, the Wichita Figure Skating Club is hosting the Soutwesterns regional competition this week at Ice Sports Wichita. Although no current "big name skaters" will be there, it can be quite interesting to watch and you might see an "up and comer" before they make it big. You can find the schedule at the USFSA website USFSA Southwesterns link . Most of the higher level events are on Friday afternoon and evening and Saturday afternoon. I wish I could go watch, but school and distance won't allow that. :(

2loop

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I know about the competition but there is no way I have time to go. I wish I could. Are you from this area? I don't drive that much at night. I can drive to church as it is lit up enough but that's about all.
Thanks for the website. Will view it.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Sent for tickets and hoping I get the on ice seats I ordered.
I hope you do too. I just got my pre order form for the San Diego Sports Arena and the on ice seats are already sold!