• Undecided

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Well, it's no "Bram Stoker's Dracula"

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I loved "Bram Stoker's Dracula", how does "Van Helsing" compare?

Thanks!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Well, I loved the book by Bram Stoker, but I thought the movie made directly from it (the one with Keanu) was awful. I loved Van Helsing, but that may have been because the guy who Dracula was hot beyond all description. :love: It isn't in any way based on the novel, but it's a rather interesting interpretation of the characters. I will be buying it, but maybe you should rent it first.

Laura :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks Laura! I can't believe I put this in the voting booth instead of Le Cafe. I kept looking there to see if anyone had responded, and when I couldn't find it I thought maybe I dreamed I had posted it.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Piel, I voted yes. My hubby and I thought it was great fun, sort of campy.....42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Bought it. Hated it!!! When I kept falling asleep while watching it I knew I had made a mistake. Show, you are right that it is campy. I really missed the gorgeous costumes and the Vlad - Elizabetha love story of Bram Stoker's Dracula.. This was not scary at all...bummer!

Larry, do I detect a little Halloween foolery or am I really going nuts? :biggrin: :cool: ;)