possible tv alert for espn/espn2 for 10-18 | Golden Skate

possible tv alert for espn/espn2 for 10-18

citrus

Rinkside
The local weekly tv schedule (west coast) claims ESPN2 will show "state farm US championships" (skate america or last year's(?)) at 5:30 pm; also ESPN2 is listed as having the state farm US championships. Both don't showup on the digital tv guide & I've seen incorrect listings on both the local paper as well as the tv guide.

However, listed is a rerun of the world's ladies & dance free dance to be shown at 6:00 pm on ESPN; verified, maybe, by the cable tv guide so this one may be true.

All are supposed to be for Monday, Oct 18, 2004.

Sorry, but past announcements by others about ESPN have turned up with nothing in my area; probably cable/espn may have different programming in different regions. @#!%!%!$%^!$$!!^^%&$()$$@# feel better now!

My local newspaper's listing (NYC) for Monday, 18 Oct has:

ESPN: 9pm - 11:30pm Ladies and Dance at last Worlds.
ESPN2: 9:30pm -10pm State Farm US Championship
ESPN2: 10pm - 11:30pm State Farm US Championship

I haven't a clue what this is all about. They are all repeats and the ESPN and the ESPN2's over lap.

Great programming :scratch:

Joe

Vash01

Medalist
What a waste of TV time! Try feeding a one year old bread to a starving beggar in the street and even he/she won't eat it.

ITA. I wish they would show the regional and sectional competitions (live) instead. Or the Junior Grand Prix.

But then again, some sports channels think we want to see a replay of the USC - Notre Dame football game from the 1982 Sugar Bowl:eek:hwell:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well Joe, I only got World's last night. Let's see on the sport channel they had pool and poker. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :biggrin: :rofl:

Dee

sk8m8

Final Flight
Vash, how dare you riducule poker. I got a season ending injury when I cut myself on a back/outside edge of a card filling an inside straight! :cry:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
sk8m8 said:
Vash, how dare you riducule poker. I got a season ending injury when I cut myself on a back/outside edge of a card filling an inside straight! :cry:
Sk8m8, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dangerous sport :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

sweetlilnothing

Rinkside
I was was flipped to the sports channel before a fs competition was on TV in like 10 minutes and it was showing a spelling bee.

I was like :scratch: