Go Red Sox! | Golden Skate

Go Red Sox!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I have waited my ENTIRE LIFE to see the Red Sox win the World Series! My entire life, I tell you! Oh, Fenway Park, how many happy childhood memories I have of you! Oh, how devastated we were when you, our beloved Red Sox, lost in that oh so painful year we rooted for Yaz, Fisk, Rice, Burleson, etc.! For all us native Bostonians who have stuck with you through thick and thin, we hope, we dream & we pray that you win the Series you were always destined to win (again)! :agree: :party2:

Entire life...Ha, now I can compute your age, RG. You are...younger than 86! ;)

That was the most most exciting series ever. Or at least since Carlton Fisk hit that game 6 homer!

MM:)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Entire life...Ha, now I can compute your age, RG. You are...younger than 86! ;)

That was the most most exciting series ever. Or at least since Carlton Fisk hit that game 6 homer!

MM:)

I had a little crush on Carleton Fisk! But, shhhh! Don't tell anyone! ;) ;) ;)

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I normally couldn't care less about baseball, but this year the positive energy in Boston those last few days has been overwelming. :rock:

GO RED SOX!!!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I put a baseball screen saver on my computer screen in honor of the World Series........go Red Sox!!!!!!42

JOHIO2

Medalist
Good luck to the Red Sox in the World Series! (and many of us had a thing for Carlton Fiske)

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
It is still a best of 7 series

I am very confident in my Cardinals. Six more games left. Remember, Yankees also won the 1st game.

Cheers to everybody!

Yana

R.D.

Record Breaker
After what happened to the Houston Astros (they had a great playoff run, and we're proud of them) I am now a permanent anti-Cardinals fan. Go Red Sox, all the way :rock: As a sign in Boston said, "The Red Sox won't fold to the Cards!" :biggrin:

Go Red Sox!!!

Phillies Phan here, but I'm rooting for the Red Sox to go all the way in the World Series!